Joanie's back

Brilliant!!! So pleased for you and so proud too. Proper inspriational and I will be down to my target by end of Jan in honour of your achievement!

Buzzing for you!

:D

Brilliant!!! So pleased for you and so proud too. Proper inspriational and I will be down to my target by end of Jan in honour of your achievement!

Buzzing for you!

:D

Aw thank you! How are you doing ATM?

Same as before really. New year realistically when I'm gonna get back into it I reckon but thankfully not piling the pounds back on so far!

Same as before really. New year realistically when I'm gonna get back into it I reckon but thankfully not piling the pounds back on so far!

Sorry my reply didn't post- I actually think what u are doing is the best plan. To be off and on ATM is not what you need.

Lol it's my funny week where I gain for no reason... Sticking with it though had 12 jelly babies today as Ive a chest infection and wanted comfort...

Will train later and make up for the carbs

So 132.4 only 1.6lb from 4 stone or 30% loss...

Have good and bad days but honestly looking forward to before and after pics even though I need to tone up more

Woo hoo got my Christmas pressie early 130.8 on the button yo! 4 stone!!!

So celebrations of weight loss and Christmas have me .6 up which is great. My last official wi off 2016 is tomorrow so hopefully get back to Christmas eve weight and ready to aim for a 5lb Jan loss as still carrying to much mid-section fat...

Hope ur all doing OK and ready to get back on the wagon come Sunday.

As of this morning 1lb up on Christmas eve, some of it flare up swelling as knees ankles, shoulders elbows and hands are flaring...

However it had been up 3lb during the week so hoping to get back to Nye weight of 131.4 and Ive still 3 weeks to tackle the Jan target of 5lbs. I've continued working out daily so my tone isn't bad and once I achieve my 4/St again I'll do progress pics.

Hope everyone is doing well?!!

Been up and down like a yo-yo the last 2 weeks. Yesterday and day before was down on Nye weight but up showing 133 today. I'm not updating as it's my autoimmune I believe as my diet is back on track and have only missed 2 days workout I'm the 2 weeks. I had 2 days of being at the 4 stone down so I'll post progress now but pretty nervous lol still need to lose 5/7 lbs I think

IMG_20160810_101611786.jpg _20160810_150525.JPG

The current now. Still trouble spots but working on it.IMG_20170114_082345.jpg IMG_20170114_082455.jpg IMG_20170114_082540.jpg

The current now. Still trouble spots but working on it.View attachment 185062 View attachment 185063 View attachment 185064
Hi joanieK I'm new on here just looking through this site for some inspiration started lipotrim last Tuesday, have my first weight in tomorrow I'm finding it prity easy so far, need 3 stone of I would be happy with 2 I think lol. Just read through your post and seeing them pics are a good motivator you've done amazing. I don't see many guys on this diet hope it works for me

Hi joanieK I'm new on here just looking through this site for some inspiration started lipotrim last Tuesday, have my first weight in tomorrow I'm finding it prity easy so far, need 3 stone of I would be happy with 2 I think lol. Just read through your post and seeing them pics are a good motivator you've done amazing. I don't see many guys on this diet hope it works for me
Ray sorry phone broke so couldn't check in. There was a guy named derry did anazing with it and it def can help you. The trick is to keep posting and ask us vetrens when yr struggling.

Let me know how ur getting on!

So here goes after a rocky Jan I got in the wagon again yesterday. Gained 3lb from end DEC but not to bad considering the bucket load if chocolate consumed. Weighing 134.4 this morning aiming for 5 off end of Feb. Mfp tracking to get carbs back under 50g

Ray sorry phone broke so couldn't check in. There was a guy named derry did anazing with it and it def can help you. The trick is to keep posting and ask us vetrens when yr struggling.

Let me know how ur getting on!
Hi Joanie yeah read some of his posts he done fantastic hope I can stick it out. I really struggle at the weekends but I'm sill 100% haven't broke it at all my 3rd weigh in is on Tuesday. I have a family thing on Saturday (meal and drinks)would one day ruin ketosis there always seems to be something on when I try to diet. I have no problem if I just do my own thing but I know I'll cave on Saturday. You've done amazing btw

Hi Joanie yeah read some of his posts he done fantastic hope I can stick it out. I really struggle at the weekends but I'm sill 100% haven't broke it at all my 3rd weigh in is on Tuesday. I have a family thing on Saturday (meal and drinks)would one day ruin ketosis there always seems to be something on when I try to diet. I have no problem if I just do my own thing but I know I'll cave on Saturday. You've done amazing btw

Thank you it's made a huge difference for me. The tough thing is I've seen so many people stop for special occasions and not be able to get back on. The physical side and ketosis is not generally the difficulty its the mental will power to get back on the wagon and fight cravings. I didn't fall off once in 5 months but come jan fell off all month. I would avoid the alcohol and have lean meat. Either way um here for u to talk to. Well done so far and look forward to hearing your wi

Back