Joanie's back

Oh my look at u in ur lovely new profile picture - fab work dollybird xxxx

Oh my look at u in ur lovely new profile picture - fab work dollybird xxxx

Aw thanks Hun that was about a month ago I've lost about 9lb since then and about a dress size. Need to do progress pics but only a lb from my target so waiting until then...

How are u getting on hun?

Yey 136 this morning so so close...

Haven't been able to post much but pretty chuffed good chance of getting my 12th Dec 135 target. Few days late for tom but it's been messing around last couple of months.

Really happy with progress and hubby is very complimary! I do think I need to lose a bit more than originally planned as my mum tum and love handles are still an issue even with the amount of time I've achieved. At this stage aiming to lose 5lbs month of Dec which will be a challenge in itself and see how that looks. I was always comfortable at 130 and we'll see at what stage now I'll be comfortable.

My appetite it v small still and I'll try to avoid stretching my tummy at work Christmas lunch and our own dinner. Have to admit back eating small bar of chocolate daily which I need to pull back on...

Anyway off to work an event today good luck folks

Feeling strangely down today, my dresses the last 3 days have been hanging off me but undressed I'm not rocking it lol. All off a sudden my boobs have been deflated and I'm just not feeling it..

Not sure what's wrong today but been weepy and v critical of myself so need to snap out of it

I think it's just that time of year when there is so much on with our work and our private/social lives that it's hard to take a step back and refocus as you just don't seem to get 5 or 10 mins to yourself. You'll smash it though, chin up :)

Good luck ;)

You are doing fabulous Joanie and it is very normal for the old head to play games with you as you near you goal.

Be gentle with yourself as I know from personal experience how easy it is to sabotage your hard work and achievements. You have success in your hands now...hold tight and don't let go.

You are doing fabulous Joanie and it is very normal for the old head to play games with you as you near you goal.

Be gentle with yourself as I know from personal experience how easy it is to sabotage your hard work and achievements. You have success in your hands now...hold tight and don't let go.

Aw thanks mini, strangely wasn't tempted to break just felt 'wrong' had a major headache this morning so think my body is fighting off a bug. I'm so determined and know that as I hit target it's only the first part of the journey..

Yabba dabba do 134.4!!! I've it my target!!!

I did add im a few more lb last week and as low carb has become the norm and not a diet as such. I tried on black wet look skinny jeans size 8 yesterday and was pretty close to buying lol might treat myself to a pair of Freddy jeans in the sales...

I did add im a few more lb last week and as low carb has become the norm and not a diet as such. I tried on black wet look skinny jeans size 8 yesterday and was pretty close to buying lol might treat myself to a pair of Freddy jeans in the sales...

Brilliant well done! This is practically my goal weight where I was in my wedding day. Enjoy Christmas you must feel great :) x

Brilliant well done! This is practically my goal weight where I was in my wedding day. Enjoy Christmas you must feel great :) x

I've just read through ur thread you have a great attitude so I believe you will do it. I was 125 when I got married but like yourself health, medication and pregnancy caused me to gain. Hang in there you'll be slinky this Christmas!

Congratulations! So pleased for you x x

Aw thank you and ur doing amazingly! Your nsv are epic and delighted you got ur 10% I'm sure that's such a motivator!!

It's seeing people like you succeed that keeps me going

Aw that's very kind I'm happy if I can help anyone and hope we can all get to where we need to.

Official weigh in changed to Sunday as Monday is too hectic lol plus gives me leeway the next few weeks!

133.6 so pretty happy 2 more to revised target. Bought the size 8 black skimny snake skins from tesco- never owned any skinnys even at 9 stone lol

Official weigh in changed to Sunday as Monday is too hectic lol plus gives me leeway the next few weeks!

133.6 so pretty happy 2 more to revised target. Bought the size 8 black skimny snake skins from tesco- never owned any skinnys even at 9 stone lol

I still wear skinnies size 14 but it certainly doesn't look as stylish! how fab x

Congratulations and well done Joanie on reaching target!:0clapper::thankyouthankyou::winner:

I still wear skinnies size 14 but it certainly doesn't look as stylish! how fab x

Lol I am a lost kardashian love child hence the avoidance of skinnys- normally none make it up.

Back