Joanie's back

No you didn't I've been asking you questions lol. I knew there was something but got confused!

I find myself very snappy on this. I even shout at little one and I'm not a shouter so I really hate that. Im moody in the sense I dont twig when my hubby is making bad jokes but otherwise I just get on with it. My wee daddy says I just take everything in my stride as life has been chucking lemons my way for a while now but you can't let it stop you.

I'm not too bad I'm used to pain so I thought it was a flare just so long as I don't take it how the men seem to be but thanks for the good vibes!

Hi Joanie! Youre doing so well! Hope my losses are something similar.

Hope your little one has a fab day today :)

Thanks she had a ball just chilling now! Definitely no yummy mummy thing going on at the school, so didn't feel too bad in the middle of it either.

Thanks and stick with it. We all lose the same just in different weeks and some up and down some pretty evenly just have faith you will hit the realistic stone a month.

Omg crazy day only just had first shake! However I've got to 163.8 so might get the 3 after all by Monday weigh in. Might even aim a little higher and hope for a 4lb loss this week, can't believe I'm so close to 11 1/2 stone and soon I'll be in the 150s... This day next month I'd like to be sitting at 148lb which is only a little over the stone and then I'll decide how long I stay on to refeed...

I love reading your posts JoanieK ur loss is inspiring and your progress amazing - it reminds me why this is worth the effort

Aw thanks Hun I like to ramble on here and keeps me sane really. I think if you get past the first few days it's then down to keeping momentum and motivation up. Honestly the results make me so happy and the old me is starting to re appear. For a while I had let my condition and weight hurt me but I'm doing what I can to be me to get my groove back and ultimately love myself one day again...

I hear u girl - totally have let being overweight "weigh" on me personally making me feel unworthy and completely overshadow the happy fun outgoing confident hopeful find the good person I am inside ... Well that and meeting wrong guys and letting them treat me like crap - ah u know what - the real me is fighting to get out so can't wait to meet her myself!

I'm lucky I'm married to my best friend so that side of things is fine. But can't wait to then!

So check in today and I was expecting to stay the same but 163lb dead on so well on track and with 3 days to weigh in upping my target to hit 161.8 for Mon. Feeling good but was v light headed this morning, I think it's because I wasn't great on my water intake yesterday- only really managed 2l and some of that was in my soup..

Will up it today again and hope it's just one if those days post totm. Plus I've 2 interviews next week and I'm pretty excited to see how the suit fits!

Aw joanie loved ur comment about ur hubby ! I'm nearly at the stage where I don't think I'll ever find someone...

Great progress from you again - ur friends and family must see some difference.

Did u find totm reduced ur weightloss ? I am def not finding the time to get thru as much Water at school too and hope both issues won't slow me down!

Aw Im a romantic and do believe there is someone out there. Mine came to me young but there's been rough times too.

With my illness having been limiting for me I've avoided my friends so they mightn't realise though I think my mum has noticed. As I'm out of work at the mo that is the difference for me as previously I has colleagues who noticed.

I has a lowish loss just before it but it hasn't at all during. When I did it before it was during and immediately after I has slow losses but it definitely has an impact IMO.

On the water can you keep a case of bottles under your desk and work from them? They are so cheap in Aldi?

Hi girls, I have my daughter home from London this week. She arrived with a really bad cold. I have been doing fine so far. Problem is I now have it and I feel so hungry. I am going to have half a breast of chicken with courgette spaghetti, I will be using my spiralizer for the first time. Contacted my consultant she said that would be fine.
You all sound upbeat re: diet. JoanieK I hope you're okay.
Probably won't hear anything from me till Tuesday. Weigh in Monday, fingers crossed.

I bring a litre and half to school but with having infants it is difficult to get a minute to think never mind drink! I do drink some at break but it's difficult if on yard duty to just remember I hope I get into a routine!

I am sure ur friends will see a big difference when u do catch up with them - my mum is very critical about my weight so it will be interesting to Sergio she comments!

Christine22 I do hope you feel better soon - it's awful to feel even more under the weather when this diet is tough enough!

Hi girls, I have my daughter home from London this week. She arrived with a really bad cold. I have been doing fine so far. Problem is I now have it and I feel so hungry. I am going to have half a breast of chicken with courgette spaghetti, I will be using my spiralizer for the first time. Contacted my consultant she said that would be fine.
You all sound upbeat re: diet. JoanieK I hope you're okay.
Probably won't hear anything from me till Tuesday. Weigh in Monday, fingers crossed.

Oh that's awful Hun, look after yourself and glad your consultant had a solution! I was lucky mine was minor so hope yours passes quickly and can't wait to hear your next update hunny!

I bring a litre and half to school but with having infants it is difficult to get a minute to think never mind drink! I do drink some at break but it's difficult if on yard duty to just remember I hope I get into a routine!

I am sure ur friends will see a big difference when u do catch up with them - my mum is very critical about my weight so it will be interesting to Sergio she comments!

Christine22 I do hope you feel better soon - it's awful to feel even more under the weather when this diet is tough enough!

Omg yeah that would be hard. Is it nursery stage you have? My little one just started the local Naiscoil and it's great as it's small classes but omg some are so busy.

My mum would be critical of gain but because she and her family have all struggled with weight. She's pretty supportive of me dieting but I haven't told her I'm lipotriming but she did it with me first time. I hope your mum is supportive when you are visibly smaller. I think they'll notice when I've slipped below 11st.

I think it'll be then before I feel I've I will get a genuine comment - ah me and my mum have a mixed relationship - she is slim and just completed yet another marathon last week(she's in her 70s now!) she's great just not understanding of why I just can't seem to be thin and I'm resentful if I'm honest.

Ah it's grand - she commented that I looked well - I half told her I was doing this shake diet but didn't get into the details.

I've managed this evening so I'll try and stay the course 2m and hopefully when I get on the scales 2m I will be further incentivised!

Bring it on! Nite nite all x

Oh and well I teach 5 and 6 year olds - had 33 last year and they were dotes - this year I have 18 but they are a much livelier bunch I will be kept on my toes but sure it's good craic!

33 omg that's a lot! I chose Irish medium for smaller nursery classes and may continue to the gaelscoil for the same. How do you concentrate on 33 weans at a time.

Lol my mum and have a complicated relationship otherwise due to my nasty sil but on weight she understands. My wee daddy funny hasn't said anything and he always comments

Darling day at a time, never give up just decide each morning if you want to continue. You can do this and we're here with you!

Yabba dadba do after a tough day yesterday today's check in has motivated me I'm 162.4 so hoping the .6 over the next 2 days is achievable... I actually think I might just be able to cross the 2 stone mark with next week's loss :cool:

Can't believe Aug is well and truly over and when September is over I'll be pretty close to refeed goal. My chemist said they'd let me continue to a 24 bmi but I lied and told them I was 5ft 4 1/2 lol so that gives me a little more room to lose.

Back