Joanie's back

Fantastic work hon - I'm thrilled it's working so well for you :)

Thank you I'm so excited.

How are you feeling today?

Just updated my diary there - feeling positive - really want to see a good loss this week - what has pushed ur weightloss do u think u seem to have lost it very quickly and that is definitely what I would like to happen!

Lol I was actually thinking about this today and I think my medication has been a factor. One of the side effects can be weight loss. I noticed last night I've a few more of the side effects. I've never lost as uniformly though last time I did lose pretty quickly. However so much was week 1 so I probably was very bloated as about 2 stone of my weight went on very quickly due to other meds which I stopped in June.

I do believe water intake has a huge factor and trying to take it spread throughout the day and I sip at night too.

Water overload this week so!

Lol true but you've been having a good week so I'd be surprised if you don't get good numbers...

Omg it's only 3:30 and the notion to eat is on me. Not due a soup for at least another hour and perhaps low on the water as only 2l down so far. So pint of water beside me a clay seaweed mask on, that ought to get me half an hour.

Think the continental market this morning with all the smells has me off balance. May need to spend a little time cleaning down the hall...

Check in 162 dead on and the face mask and distractions worked. Another .2 would be 25lb loss in 4 weeks which I'm chuffed at. Nearly 11 1/2 St and it was like only the other day I was in the 12s, and would leave me needing 3 lb next week to get the 2st mark.

So excited nearly 4 weeks done and 5 weeks definitely to go tfr and then I'll see how long more I can stay on before having to lose the rest on refeed.

Your dedication and determination is incredible. You are going to be my go to person refeed and after because you seem to understand the sciency stuff going on about this diet. You're an inspiration Mrs! And once again I missed your post yesterday which really frustrates me. My alerts are so random. well done for powering on but to be honest I wouldn't expect anything less. Xxx

Haha I wouldn't say that but I try to distract myself by learning as much as I can. Knowledge gives us 50% of the tools to be skinny still in 5 years.

Never worry this is also a bit is a monologue for me taking time to get through and I am avoiding telling hubby anything unless he asks lol

Yo! 4.6lb loss this week! 25.6 total loss brings me to 161.2 ( which in my head is close enough to 11 1/2 to say I am lol....

So biz as would have anticipated a low week. So a 3.2lb loss next week would take me to 158 which is 2 mini goals, get in 150s and lose 2 St. Hopefully I can manage these by Saturday as I'm out in Belfast with friends and would love to feel comfortable and confident..

Ah Malibu you'll be there before you know it. It seems like yesterday I started.

Ah Chris that was very kind! Missed post this morning due to sleeping in and had an.interview this afternoon so didn't have time to weigh in but def still on course and was thinking how lucky I've been so far.

What's your story Chris?

Ahhh I look forward to seeing how much you've lost this week. It's a hard thing to do. Unfortunately I am only on my 4th day so I've been reading through all the success stories. But today has been real hard so I'm gonna get some shut eye and start again tomorrow.

Chris this is day by day and some days are hour by hour. I find the first 5 are rough physically etc but after that we battle our demons.

One thing I firmly believe is you can look at this diet in a negative way or a positive, it's amazing you've done 4 days many people don't make it to a full day. We're on here and it's great to have a diary to vent and monologue a bit too. It's amazing you've taken this step and it really can work for you. Take the time to learn about your triggers and about yourself.

I totally get the boredom factor I'm loving early nights at the mo

Yabba dadda do, I'm in the 150s! 159.4lbs this morning down 1.6 down since Mon.

I'm still a little off today but once I get my shake and a pint in me I'll be grand. Going to start doing gentle toning exercises when lil one is at Naiscoil..

Omg I'm .6 off 2 St I can't believe it!!!! In only a day or 2 over a Month! Plus I'm 3.5 lbs off being healthy bmi. Eek!!!

Back