JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Well done Joanne on your brill loss! Almost half a stone in a week, can't complain about that!

Love the tip about the curry powder in the soup too - might try that later :)

Oh and Heidi - stay strong, you'll be in ketosis in no time (if not already!) and will feel SO much better!

Love to all and ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS :D

A xx

definately. Small steps, a bit at a time and we'll all get there.
Might give the claire from steps dvd a miss tonight as I am knacked. Must have walked 10 miles today at work and my legs are tingling. HOW unfit?? er, very.:(
Oh well, it's something we will work at!

Job interview this afternoon and Im feeling extremely nervous. Even went to the toilet this morning, lol. Havent had an interview in years but Im always a mess about them anyway. Just keep trying to remind myself that its not the end of the world if I dont get it coz Ive managed so far without one and its not even a job I desperately want anyway. Not helping mind you but never mind. Fingers crossed.

Good luck with the interview. If it helps...the panel who interviewed me said they had never had a more nervous candidate and they STILL gave me the job :) Knock 'em dead :) x

oh joanne...I hate interviews!!! I get a neck beamer when I start to talk and it slowly moves up to my face and I turn purple...:(
Hope it has all gone well - keep us updated.
heidi x

It was relatively painless in the end. We find out on Monday if we got through to the 2 week training and then after that there is an assessment but that shouldnt be a problem.

Actualy sounds a really good place to work so fingers crossed.

:fingerscrossed:

xxx

3.7lbs off this week although the scales have stayed the same for the past 3 days which is somewhat annoying. That will teach me to weigh every day. Still happy with the loss though. If I can lose that every week Ill be at goal a few weeks sooner than I hoped.

The good news though is that it takes me to over 4 stones lost in total in 20 weeks. :D

And the day just gets better. I got through Fridays interview onto the training course. Starting that on Monday and after 2 weeks there is an assessment so just need to get through that and I might actually have a job at last. :D

Thanks Heidi, really looking forward to getting out of the house on a regular basis again. Been starting to feel like Im in hibernation.

well done all round!! been a great few days for you and long may it continue x

Back