JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

between new look inspire & asos curve & tesco/asda i do ok for plus size bargains :D

I did the same thing Heidi. I refuse to spend a fortune on clothes that are only going to fit for me for a month or two. I even sold a load of mine the either day coz most of it was brand new.

Anyway today I discovered Ive forgotten how to cook fried eggs, lol. After cracking 4 eggs in the pan I gave up on the yolk when everyone of them broke. DS wasnt happy coz he likes his eggs with a yolk.

And I resisted temptation when out today and DS was sitting eating a hamburger and DD with macaroni cheese and chips. I didnt even finish hers off like I normally would have, lol. This resisting food thing is definitely torture but so worth it when you see the scales moving down.

First day of my training course today and survived sitting in a room of people eating delicious looking sandwiches and cakes at lunch time while I ate my bar. Even took my own teabag with me so I could have a green tea, lol.

Thank you. :) Everyone in my class now knows all about Exante coz they all asked why I was sitting with a bar and not eating, lol.

I think its getting easier by the day. I actually ate my soup tonight and when I finished it commented on how good it was. The good losses are just a bonus now. Dreading actually eating anything now though.

Today was a struggle. Nothing to do with food as Im still finding that really easy, but with exhaustion.

This training course means Im doing a lot of walking. It takes me 45 minutes of fast walking to pick up DS from after school care and get him home. By the time I got home today pretty much all I could do was collapse in a heap. I felt dizzy and had to have my soup right away. Felt better after that thankfully but still dont have the energy to do anything. Im hoping I get used to it but right now Im just living for the weekend.

Im feeling pretty cheerful today coz training finished early and I went to Primark with some of the girls on the course. I picked up a cardigan and a vest top in a size 18 and they both actually fit. I wouldnt wear the top without a cardigan but the very fact that they looked good enough to actually wear out made me ecstatic.

I know Im by no means an 18 coz my suit is a size 22 and that fits me pretty much perfectly now so Im basically a 22. Still made me feel great though. :D

Even though I know I shouldnt be weighing every day I still do and must admit I am feeling quite disheartened today. So far this week Ive only lost a total of 1.5lbs and only have 2 days to go until my official weigh in. Not looking like its going to be a good one this week.

I think Im so annoyed coz I have been completely 100% and have done loads of walking this week. Its proably the walking thats doing it to be honest coz I remember when I used to go to the gym I wouldnt lose weight unless I ate more. Problem is I dont have any choice but to do the walking.

Anyway I will still be sticking with it, just feeling a bit fed up about it right now.

The kids are currently eating tacos and they smell absolutely amazing so Ive had my soup and am desperately looking for distractions to keep out of their way. Funny how some foods really leave me craving whereas others dont bother me in the slightest. Of course probably wasnt helped by the fact that I had to make the tacos, lol.

how are you getting on? xx

Im doing ok Colly. Still sticking to it 100% even though it feels like their is constant temptation now. How are things going with you?

This weeks weigh in wasnt as good as I hoped but it also wasnt as bad as I feared - 2.9lbs this week.

Well there will be no honking from me today.

Things completely got on top of me and ended with me bursting into the tears Ive been fighting back all day as soon as I walked in the front door. This has resulted in my having a couple of vodkas instead of my soup but on the plus side I feel much more relaxed than I did earlier.

Today was the first time someone has actually commented on my weight loss without knowing I was on a diet so feeling extremely happy this evening. Especially since she said I look amazing and there is no way I need to lose another 6 stone. :D

Other than that I am back to normal today. Have my assessment and interview tomorrow and am so relaxed about it right now its scary. No doubt tomorrow will be a different story but Im enjoying while it lasts.

good luck for tomorrow and hope you're feeling better sweets...must have felt great to get those comments :) i dream of the day lol xx

Thanks guys.

The interview was ok but Im not going to count my chickens coz I could have totally messed up the written part as that was more opinion than anything else. Should find out by Tuesday at the latest anyway so see what happens.

Fingers crossed for you, hope all goes well
xxxx

Back