JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Thanks Kaya.

No honk for today again unfortunately. Although I did make the choice to have a vodka with everyone else to say goodbye after the course and I thoroughly enjoyed it so I dont care.

Really been feeling the urge to eat today for some reason. Definitely been my toughest day so far and am still struggling with it. Just need to get through a few more hours until bedtime and then tomorrow is another day. I can do this.

you can do this hun! BUT if your finding it hard, why not move up a step so you don't feel like your losing out? Maybe not the best thing to say, but if it helps you keep on track?

Nah I need to keep my losses around the 3lbs a week to get to target by the end of April so I cant afford to add more calories to the mix. I just need to keep the willpower for the rest of the day and should be back to normal by tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks though. :)

Joanne, you have done soooooo well up till now!! Keep focusing on what you have acheived so far - just stay strong. Watch t.v, have a bath, look at some clothes that you want to fit in to - do something positive to keep focused and motivated.
It is hard and I struggled for a few days as you know, but I am back and more focused than ever.
You have done fab and really motivated me - stay strong.
heidi x

Lol, thanks Berry.

Heidi I am really trying. Even though x factor is on Im not sitting giving it my full attention as I normally would. Im staying online so that my hands are occupied and Im distracted. And I only have a couple of hours to go and then Ill be tucked up in bed with a book and it wont worry me. I will be honking for today even though its killing me, lol.

Bless!!
well done you. I'm the same - done x factor and strictly and going to watch a film now as I've had my bath and not tired. I think trying to keep yourself occupied is the trick!!
Working tomorrow (joy..) so will make the mammoth decision of veggie or thai chicken soup for lunch. fab, eh?
At least I didn't gain on my fall from the wagon. I didn't lose though!
Had a right craving for diet irn bru tonight. I know it has citric acid, but had a glass and it seemed to help.
So, stay strong and keep focusing on that goal - it's falling of you!! Just think how fab you will feel getting those jeans on or going out on a night out and feeling good about yourself....there is no food that comes near that feeling:D
heidi x

Very true Heidi. And the good news is that I made it throughand am now going to bed. :D

Well done on not gaining btw. Thats an achievement all on its own.

well done joanne thats great

Well done, that's really cool and makes it all worth it.
Xx

Fab loss

Well done

xxxx

Thanks Toots.

Well Ive spent today sitting in front of the PC hoping for an email to tell me whether or not I passed the assessment from Thursday but no joy.

Im assuming from the fact that none of the others have posted anything on their facebook or been in touch that they havent heard anything either so hopefully its not a bad thing.

We were told we should hear within 48 hours but the recruitment manager did say it might be Tuesday so looks like tomorrow will be another wasted day in front of the PC.

:fingerscrossed:

xx

Well the good news is that I passed the assessment and they offered me a job. :D Its in the office thats local to me which is even better and the hours arent too bad either - I wont have to pay for after school care.

The bad news is that its a temporary contract until Christmas but if it goes well I should get kept on but Ill cross that bridge when I come to it.

Extremely happy now. :D

Brilliant news about the job, lovely to hear good news :)

Well done for your weight loss too, you did really well to avoid temptation and stay strong.

Back