JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Well I am absolutely delighted to report that as of this morning not only have I lost my 6lbs christmas gain, I've lost another lb to go with it. Not bad going in 5 days!

That's fab news well done!

Well done, I hope I can do as well on my first week :) x

Well done Joanne that's good news!

Thanks guys. I definitely won't be honking today though but that will be alcohol rather than food related so shouldn't cause me too many problems.

Super congrats....that's an awesome loss for THIS week!!
Xxxxxx

Well there may be a gain again coz the less said about last night and today the better , lol. Last night ended with copious amounts of vodka, half a pie and a handful of dry roasted peanuts. And today has involved around 5 pieces of kfc chicken, an ice lolly and 2 quality street. On the plus side that is absolutely everything Ive eaten - not had any packs or otherwise coz 2 hours sleep really didnt leave me feeling up to them - I just needed real food and lots of it, lol.

Anyway any gain will just be water again so Im not overly worried. Ill get it off again without a problem next week.

LOL! I know what you mean, after alcohol only fat and carbs will do!

Well done on the 1st week back weight loss though, I'm restarting tomorrow, I think it will be really hard as I have been picking away at the fridge just like the old days pre exante :mad: Cheese, biscuits, crisps. Not sure how I can get my head back around no food. I know I've only a little way to go but if i don't change then I will just be back again where I started from and more! :sigh:

I will prob only Exante for 2 weeks then try WW to learn to eat healthier :)

Good luck Joanne, just think how well you will feel soon and how much energy you will have!! Tasha xx

Joanne you are only human, and I have to admit KFC does taste good ..it is chicken I wonder if that counts lol.

You keep thinking of your holiday in a few months time, your bikini bod on that golden sand beach ..... you can do it!

That's what I was thinking Bobbi, lol. As it turned out I didn't do as much damage as I feared and my official wi result for this week is 6.8lbs. :D

Wow 6.8 lbs is amazing Joanne very well done!

Well done
xxx

Back