Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

I'm doing a post grad in support for learning (although its on days like these I wonder why!!!!!) Its not too bad some tues nights and occasional sats buts it just the essays that are so time consuming, hate going back into school on a mon after spending a whole weekend writing about it :sigh:

Anyhoo, yeyh that would be really nice to catch up with you all one weekend, thanks for thinking of me! Hope you have a good weekend and are looking forward to feb mid term. Our LA's holiday is the week before everyone elses???? So im off week on mon - yipeeee!!

x

Thanks Donna!

Well the good news is ive lost another 2.5lbs, :talk017:!!!!! Really didn't expect that, felt like I hadn't lost as much this week, so I'm really pleased :D Thats 11.5lbs since beginning of January, thrilled to bits. Still haven't noticed a huge difference in my clothes yet (god they must have been ultra tight after christmas!!!)

I got away from work early today, my v.kind boss said to me to head home at lunch time as I'm about an hours drive from work and the snow was getting worse and worse. So its been a pretty nice wee start to the week, easing me in gently, ha!!

Having chinese tonight (pointed of course) as a wee treat to myself, that is if i don't get snowed in, hope not!!

Hope everyone else has a good week

xx

Wow, well done !!! You must be so pleased!!!!!

Nice to see the boss is setting such a good example!!!!

Am still postive and motivated so bring on wednesday for me - looking like another good week for team scale hoppers!!!!

Again - congratulations, you are doing fab!!!!

Donna x

Cheers

Yeh I'm really chuffed. Cant believe how easily I'm managing to do it too, its such a brill diet to follow.

Good luck for your WI on wed, sure you won't need it tho by the sounds of it!!!

Mon the Scale Hoppers!!!!!!!

xx

Well done thats a great loss to get you underway and so nice to have got home ahead of the snow, enjoy it

M

Thanks, M

Its so lovely to be home this early, got tonnes of things I could be doing....choosing not to tho, minims wins everytime! Enjoy your night of blissful peace and quiet

x

Well my wii fit arrived today and I am absolutely loving it!!! How fantastic are these things?? Ive been hula hooping my little butt off for the last half hour, to be honest I think I might have pulled something in my stomach tho lol!!!

It also reminded me about my not so good bmi :sigh: , need to be hula hooping for a good few months to get that one sorted :D

Hope everyone is well and having a good week so far

x

Well my wii fit arrived today and I am absolutely loving it!!! How fantastic are these things?? Ive been hula hooping my little butt off for the last half hour, to be honest I think I might have pulled something in my stomach tho lol!!!

It also reminded me about my not so good bmi :sigh: , need to be hula hooping for a good few months to get that one sorted :D

Hope everyone is well and having a good week so far

x
Hi,i love my wii fit too,soooooooo addictive.Well done on your WI result.
You are doing great xx

Hi,i love my wii fit too,soooooooo addictive.Well done on your WI result.
You are doing great xx

Thanks Fuzzyzella!! I've been trying hard! and yes you are right, the wii fit is totally addictive, think i could be a bit sore 2moro:rolleyes:

x

Hi Boss

Could you please stop being so active, im still only on the planning stage and you really are putting me to shame!!!!!

Ahh, its just a whim, sure it'l pass!!! It is mucho fun tho. I'm just sitting watchin OH hula hooping :8855:funniest thing ever!!! I'm contemplating takin a pic and posting it on to cheer up those who are cheesed off with the time of the year at the moment, ha ha!!

x

:8855::8855::8855:I take it all back!!!! The funniest thing I have ever seen is my mum trying to hula hoop!!!!!!!!! my sides are splitting with laughing so much!!!

She has fallen off the board a few times??????????? How do you do that when you are hula hooping!!!!

xx

Will try my best to get a wee sneaky peek of OH, will defo cheer everyone up!!

x

My daughter is the queen of hula hooping, she can go on forever!!!

Im a bit bored with Wii fit, am thinking fitness coach??

aww well done on the weightloss hun

there only 0.5lb between us and we both started the same time, im already a size down on my trouser, and ive noticed my face is less chubby lol

im sure you will notice a difference soon

my sis kids have wii fit and they tried to get me on it, but i wouldnt have non of it as all the family was round so i didnt dare step on the board as it calc your weight lol

ive got my weigh in on sat so il let you know how it goes

we havent had any serious snow where we are, well it didnt stick anyway lol

speak soon x

Wii fit sounds excellent, I really would like one...Ive done the boxing on wii sports and that kills me lol, well done on WI x

well done on the loss!! I love my wii fit too but since bf's hours have changed in work I dont have that hour to myself in the mornings anymore ggrrrrr!! I actually think I pulled something doin the hula hoop too lol feel soooo stupid doin it but mega fun!

Back