Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

hi joanne, just a quick nosey round, great ur still losing it too:):) just after my weigh in ------------- 2lbs happy with that considering the meal out last monday and the chinese on friday how bad. off for my walk now about 4 miles just had a quick bite - roast veg quiche. catch up later:):)

Thanks everyone for continued messages of encouragement, you really all are stars!!!

Well I have to report that yesterday my halo slipped and i kinda fell of the wagon (oops!!) My b/f was taking me out for the day -both day off work. We started by going out for lunch which was fine because it was wi day and i actually was very good had tomato pasta.

The problem started when we hit the pub at half three in the afternoon, it all went down hill from there! I stayed on vodka and dc but the problem is that i think i drunk my whole points allowance :eek: and probably much more!! We were going to the twang gig and by the end of the night I haven't the faintest idea of how many vodkas i consumed (far, far too many!) Worst still is I didn't eat anything else and have the worst hangover ever, not a good way to spend the day before having to go back to work.

Oh dear when will I learn that weight watchers and too many drinks are definately not a good combination!!!!!

I'm off to hide under duvet, panadol at the ready - will pop in later and catch up with everyone

x

Oh Joanne - 'tis ok to let the halo slip the odd time:D. Betya didn't do any harm - i would've prob eaten my whole body weight in grub along with the vod so WELL DONE!!!!:p

Jax

Care to join me on the no drinks challenge which originally was born after a christmas do that I would prefer not to remember.

Seriously hope you feel better tomorrow, even WW girls have got to have fun sometime

Take care

M

hi joanne, what the heck, you've been brilliant, you have to let your hair down every now and then and i bet you, it was brilliant at the time. fair play:):):)

Care to join me on the no drinks challenge which originally was born after a christmas do that I would prefer not to remember.

Seriously hope you feel better tomorrow, even WW girls have got to have fun sometime

Take care

M

I am definately joining you on the no drinks challenge, was such a great night but at the expense of feeling like s**t all day!!

Not to worry!! Back in the land of living now, just had some dinner so im off to lurk around

x

Hooray!

I'm back in the land of living :D Its a sign that im nearing 30 when my hangovers are lasting almost 2 days, not good!!!

Anyhoo feeling much better today, infact heading out for a run 2nite (missed my run last week) so straight onto it this week, think i mite go a bit further tonight!

Well for the first time someone in work commented on how much slimmer I looked (well aside from my mum who says it daily, uve got to love mums, to make me feel good!) and that had a lost a lot of weight :happy036:
Extra motivation for this week!

Well im off to nosey and also to see if i can find an interesting recipe that i can make for valentines day. Its my turn to cook this year, have to make it better than b/f good efforts last year, nothing like a bit of friendly competition!!

Hope everyone is having a good day :D

x

Glad to see you feeling better - alcohol has a lot to answer for, in my case about 2lbs LOL!!!!

No alcohol for me this week - well maybe only saturday nite!!!

Happy recipe hunting!!

Yup same here no alcohol for me either for a good we while! Oh it truely is evil(although it doesn't feel like at the time!)

x

Since started ww have stuck to Vodka and D Coke, but past week the odd glass of wine crept in (and the odd bottle!) Found the morning i craved food to compensate for feeling crabby - no alcohol - or just voddie!!!

hi joanne yet again, there we are all over the site again. lol u must be fit for the running, i done my four mile walk again tonight on a bit of a roll at the minute, walking mon tues & wed and looking good for tomorrow also. isn't it great when people start to notice the weight loss, i haven't been that lucky yet:D:D, you should update your profile, on the control panel, it doesnt read u loosing 13lbs if you know what i mean. and if i was down 13 lbs i'd be roaring about it:8855::8855::8855:
hows about prawns for lunch 2moro?????

any ideas on that marinade for me??????

Heya

Thats gr8 that you're still walking that amount, thats a huge amount of calories you must be burning off each day!!

Well spotted about profile, I hadn't even noticed oops!! So many things to remember to do each week once you've had your wi, will get on to it just now!!!

Can't do prawns - no likey!!! I had ww tuna coronation with ww bread and a sneaky wee cup a soup just to ease your guilt!! Pulled out my ww fav recipe book to see if there are any ideas for pork will get back to you soon (ps hope it wasn't for tonight??)

x

hi joanne, just back from my walk again! thrilled with myself 4/4 nights this week. so thats it till monday!
had fish for dinner it was lovely and half thinking of salmon and pasta for tomorrow!

Hiya

Just popping in to see how you doing - mighty fine still i see!!!!

I feel another good loss coming for you this week - well done

Have a good weekend hun

xx

Hiya

Just popping in to see how you doing - mighty fine still i see!!!!

I feel another good loss coming for you this week - well done

Have a good weekend hun

xx

Hi Donna

Well as per usual not quite sure about loss this week?? I see a sts comin my way, will soon find out 2moro with wi. Hope you are having a good weekend too, you seem to be well back on track

xx

Well first of all, im sure wii fits lie!!!!! I went on mine after 3 days (novelty wearing off need to get back into it) and it told me that id put on 3lbs!!!!! I bloomin hope not! I think its just a ploy to get me on it again. Has anyone else had this experience with wii fit??

Decided we would go for a walk yesterday (try and work of supposed 3lbs!!) Actually ended up having a really nice day. Had a wee wander round local park, pollok park and ended up walking for a couple of hours, was lovely we even stumbled upon a wedding there too (think we might have even ended up in the background of some of the photos (oops!!).

Got home and was my turn to make dinner for valentines. Had a go at a thai curry and was really nice. Had disaster with the rice noodles they were awful!! Actually worked out well for me less points ha!! Even managed to pass on a slice of rocky road chocolate cake!!

Today consists of footie (well obviously, no choice!!) then in laws for dinner, bless them they always make me something nice from ww recipe book. Hope you are all having a good weekend

xx

Sadly (well not if you're named M) I have nothing to do with excercise so can't advise but i bet one of the wifit maniacs will be along to do so shortly.

Meanwhile I'm with you it must be wrong. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend

M

hi joanne, let me know how dinner in the in laws go, any ideas on menus for this week?

Back