Joes sausages

I keep meaning to place an order, it all sounds so lovely - let us know how it tastes!!

I will keep you posted, they smell great even though they are raw.... :0)

Oops forgot to take pic of sausage meat...

Attachments

• image-127163796.jpg
    image-127163796.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 368
  • image-3763089635.jpg
    image-3763089635.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 62,649
Last edited:
Making sausage in onion gravy (1syn for gravy) with home-made chips and beans, you can't beat it... And hopefully sausages will taste great....

Oh my, the sausage are fantastic, just has the plain pork ones, they were far superior to any of the diet ones and reduced ones from Morrisons etc. And syn free.

Can't wait to try the others...

Sorry for blurry picture, my little boy wanted cuddles...... :0)

Attachments

• image-1355447380.jpg
    image-1355447380.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 344
anyone know the syn values in the marinated meats on joes sausages website
Completely syn free...everything he sells is free.
I had an order recently, wasn't keen on the sausages as a bit dry (had chipolatas), but burgers were lovely, very meaty.
I've just attempted to have chinese chicken steaks tonight with rice, but wasn't sure how to cook them. I know Stacey (Mrs Wilsoncroft) suggested boiling them in the bag (after taking the label off, but there were four in there and I only wanted one or maybe two for myself, so i attempted to flash fry them in fry light. I didn't include the sauce as I didn't want it to all dry up before the steaks were cooked, and thought I would pour over at the end and heat it, however the steaks kept sticking with the frylight and when i cut into them they weren't cooked on the inside, so I microwaved them to make sure cooked and then flipped them back in the pan and poured sauce over, however it disappeared very quickly so they were a bit dry. However they tasted absolutely gorgeous. Going to try boiling the two that I have left tomorrow as I think that may keep the lovely sauce they come in. I also have some Cajun pork steaks which come in sauce as well. Any ideas on better ways to cook them? :D;)

I usually just grill them and baste with sauce while grilling. :)

I usually just grill them and baste with sauce while grilling. :)

Ah that sounds better! Thanks, i'll try that tomorrow :p;) xx

No probs. :)

Does any one know what the syns of joes beef burgers would be on a Green Day :) x

have you got access to syns online?The nutritional values are on Joe's site and can be worked out on the calculator-there are lots of different types.

mmmmm just got my order i've got sausages - chilli&garlic, pork and mustard, chipolatas amd sausage meat. the pork and chilli ones are so nice. i'm gonna experiment with the sauasgemeat. any one tried anything nice with it. i was thinking of doing the kebab recipe with some. i ordered 5 packs! x

Scotch eggs seem to be a very popular choice for using up sausages

If that's a no, no, how about taking the skins off them, and making them into little meatballs, or squishing them into burger shapes?

Back