Joes sausages

I live in Stockport so not TOO far from most Joe's stockists. I might have to go for a drive out. In fact, we have offices in Wigan and Leigh... wonder if I can work in a visit and claim my mileage...

I have tried the pork and chilli burgers, beef burgers and the hot and spicy chicken steaks so far and all were delicious! I have never tasted a better beef burger in my life, i didn't find them dry at all. I cooked them in a frying pan with a little fry light. The pork and chilli ones have a real kick to them as does the spicy chicken but not too much.
Mmmmm, i'm wanting some of that spicy chicken right now actually. *drools*

I had their marinaded pork steaks the other night. They looked a bit small so I served two each but to be honest it was too much. One would have been ample - they are so lean and not at all chewy so it's all good quality meat. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

I heard about these in group yesterday and didn't think too much about them until I read all these reviews.

They sound great, I'm off to the website now!

I've always been a big sausage fan but have avoided them like the plague since starting SW, sausage casserole or sausage and mixed veg mash!??!! Too many decisions :D

In reply to the noughty C, my C is the one who told us about these! She also told us about a place in Stockport that no longer carries certification but still sells the same foods. Promotion even without the certificate! Your C sounds like she needs to cheer up and realise what her job is all about!

i'd really like to try joe's sausages, and me and my sister were planning on ordering some as we both do slimming world. just so expensive, need to save up first hehe! anyone know any alternatives? like supermarket ones?

thanks

xx

I spoke to the girls at Club and a bunch of us are going to order next week, it means that we only have to pay £1 delivery each which makes it much cheaper.

Might be an idea for you too graciebabes :)

My C brought this up last night at group and quite glad I found this thread. Will probably order some after our C does a "trial" run.

i'd really like to try joe's sausages, and me and my sister were planning on ordering some as we both do slimming world. just so expensive, need to save up first hehe! anyone know any alternatives? like supermarket ones?

thanks

xx

Morrisons Diet sausages (>3% fat) are syn free and I believe M+S do some as well

I've never heard of Joes Sausages but was intrigued by the subject of the sticky thread! I am well impressed with the syn free burgers and sausages, although they are a bit more expensive that I would usually pay. I might give it a go later...

I heard about these in group yesterday and didn't think too much about them until I read all these reviews.

They sound great, I'm off to the website now!

I've always been a big sausage fan but have avoided them like the plague since starting SW, sausage casserole or sausage and mixed veg mash!??!! Too many decisions :D

In reply to the noughty C, my C is the one who told us about these! She also told us about a place in Stockport that no longer carries certification but still sells the same foods. Promotion even without the certificate! Your C sounds like she needs to cheer up and realise what her job is all about!

Where is the place in stockport ?? i'm in stockport and would save a trip to wigan

Tittertons (Stockport)
24 Princes Street
Stockport
Cheshire
SK1 1SE
0161 480 6905

I think this is the one :)

Let me know if they are any good, might take a trip up myself.

i'm sending my mum tomorrow to check, so i'll let you know, thanks

Standard Burgers are nice if a little pricey

I'm not sure about from frozen, most sausages can be though so could be fine. If you don't want to risk it they defrost really quickly. I'm always surprised how quickly they're ready.

Made a sausage casserole with the pork and leek ones last night, it was really, really good.

I will have to stock up on there sausages now I've tried them :)

I'm hoping to have enough money this month to place my first order with Joes!! Cant wait, real sausages here I come!!!!! :D

Back