Joes sausages

Mine are arriving too, I would like to know what the steaks Are like and sin values

I have an order from Joe's coming tomorrow :) I cant wait....
Here is the Slimming World Certificate to show everything is syn free. xxx

Slimming World

I had my order today from Joe's Sausages & want some meal Ideas of what to have with the pork & chilli grills, peppered chicken steaks, hot & spicy chicken steaks & the cajun pork steaks. Cant wait for tomorrow when I have the sausages for brekkie & the pork for dinner! x

I had the Chinese chicken for tea which was lovely. I did it with some noodles and a load of stirfry veg with a sprinkle of 5 spice and a splash of soy sauce. Was lovely!

i love the joes selection, the sausages can be a little dry, so cooked, chopped and mixed with tin of beans and chopped tomatoes, lush! and really filling, i love the garlic and chilli ones, they are a little expensive but if you buy high meat content sausages from the shops they are pricey, worth the cost in my opinion x

ooo after thought.... if they are too pricey to 'try' why not ask friends or members of your group to put an order in and split the cost but still make a minimum order, good way to keep the cost low x

I haven't ordered from Joes for yonks and seeing you guys talking about them reminded me to place another order which I've just done!! Nom nom!!X

i had the peppered beef steaks last night and was impressed at how tender they were the marinade was a little salty but i guess they have to get flavour somewhere :) but overall i am impressed

xx

im having joe syn free apple burger tonight

our consultant did an order last week for our "local" SW approved syn free sausages.. 60lbs of sausage.. :)
he had to make the trip 3 times to collect them all.. I don't think the butcher really wanted the order..

would it be worth a "Joes" order next time maybe??

Had only the sausages a tad dry I thought and pricey .. Have the tesco ones now 1 syn per sausage ....x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ColJack said:
our consultant did an order last week for our "local" SW approved syn free sausages.. 60lbs of sausage.. :)
he had to make the trip 3 times to collect them all.. I don't think the butcher really wanted the order..

would it be worth a "Joes" order next time maybe??

Hiya Coljack weres the local butcher ? As I think you live in the same area as me Stourbridge ......

Can't wait to get my next order, my boyfriend is treating me to some before I get my work pay :)

well not exactly local, it's in stourport.. not that far and worth the trip for a few weeks worth..

who's your consultant?

ColJack said:
well not exactly local, it's in stourport.. not that far and worth the trip for a few weeks worth..

who's your consultant?

Jill Timmons it's near the asda @ Halesowen ... How much are the sausages also do you think can I have the name of butchers or postcode .:)

the name of the butchers is Snapes, it's on the high street of stourport.. should be easy to google the address and phone..

there is a sticky thread titled "slimming world approved butchers" that people put the names and addresses on..

ColJack said:
the name of the butchers is Snapes, it's on the high street of stourport.. should be easy to google the address and phone..

there is a sticky thread titled "slimming world approved butchers" that people put the names and addresses on..

Thank you so much will look for sticky thread no idea were they are fairly new on these forums but loving them picked up loads of tips :)

Hi all i have just come across this site and although i have not read all the messages on Joe's sausages ( too many lol) but for anyone who lives in Liverpool they sell Joes sausage in Kirkby Market. Its a while since i have been but they were 3 packets for £10. I found them sooooo tasty and my favourite were cumberland yum yum.

Back