Joes sausages

Hiya, I mix the sausagemeat with half an onion chopped and a tsp mixed herbs plus 2 tbsp tomato ketchup. Then mix together wrap around boiled eggs spray with frylight and cook til slightly brown- gorgeous

Ooooh, thank you! In the oven, or the frying pan? I know I keep asking questions, but I don't want egg rocks :eek:

Tried Joes beef burgers tonight and oh my goodness.....DELICIOUS!!! ;)

And the person who posted that the burgers don't shrink, well they were right! Nor did a single bit of fat drip off them!

Nom nom nom....

x

Ooooh, thank you! In the oven, or the frying pan? I know I keep asking questions, but I don't want egg rocks :eek:

I baked mine in the oven, also roll in egg then breadcrumbs from Hexb, mix a teaspoon of turmeric or cayenne into the breadcrumbs, or you could use scanbran crumbs.

I baked mine in the oven, also roll in egg then breadcrumbs from Hexb, mix a teaspoon of turmeric or cayenne into the breadcrumbs, or you could use scanbran crumbs.

Yum, thank you! I think I shall be making Scotch eggs very soon! :D

Sorry if its obv but 1) are all joes low fat sausages free on red day 2) if not, how do i know which to choose 3) are they worth the money, because they seem expensive but i'm sooooooo missing sausages lol

According to the website all are free on a red/EE day.

I don't know if it's correct but I have been advised by my consultant that Joes sausages no longer have the certificate accredited by slimming world giving them permission to call their sausages " syn free"

:sigh: :break_diet:

I don't know if it's correct but I have been advised by my consultant that Joes sausages no longer have the certificate accredited by slimming world giving them permission to call their sausages " syn free"

:sigh: :break_diet:

Think thats cause SW have stoped giving out the certificates to any butchers. But if they confirm they haven't changed the receipe then surely they will still be syn free.

On their site there's a link to the SW calculator. It states that if you run the ingredients through the calculator, they will still come out free.

I haven't done it because I'm no longer a member of SW

Joes Sausages Offer

Just wanted to throw this out there and didnt know where to put it...

The Joes Facebook page says that every order placed in December will get a free sausage meat AND pack of chipolatas - perfect for Christmas Day! That's worth £6.80!

Yaaaaaay! :D

x

PatchworkPuss said:
Sorry to hijack but how many sausages are in a pack? Is it 4?

Haha - no worries.

It's 6 in a pack x

They do not have official Slimming Word certification any more as SW have stopped issuing them to any butchers but if you put the nutritional info from their site into the syns calculator, they come out as free :)

HTH

We were told at class last week that Slimming World have stopped approving foodstuffs from butchers etc, as some were not keeping to the recipes etc and it was too much hassle for SW to keep up. However the local butcher who visits our class has assured the leader that the recipes used are exactly the same as the approved ones (but can't be officially classed as such)

Thats great, thanks folks. I have text my Leader and she said that they are still syn free but I am too scared tot ake the chance :cry:
I am really craving them!! I loved them the last time and miss sausages loads!!!
How else am I gonna have a fry up coz I dont really like the Quorn ones :eek:

cheeselover said:
Where can I find the syns calculator ?

Front page of the slimming world website after you login or on the app but you have to be a member to use it

Back