Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

jogging on treadmill

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by jazz86, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    for the last few days i have started to jog on my treadmill i have been doing a five min walk to warm up and then a twenty min gentle jog and then a warm down

it says i have run 2.30 km is this good ? it says i had burned 188 cals so thats a good thing !

i hate having to go out there and do it but after i feel so much better and then i know its time for dinner lol

i have re looked at my diet and have been sticking to fruit or special k for breakfast a weightwatchers hotpot meal at lunch and a orange and a 600 cal dinner mainly jacket pot and a tiny bit of cheese chicken and salad

i also have a 100 cals treat a day yesterday i had a third of of whisper bar LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toria09

Toria09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    How did you manage to have only a thrid of a wispa bar - I can happily eat a third of a box of wispa bars! No surprise I'm here really is it?

4. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    i broke it in three then gave my kids the other two pieces if not id scoffed the lot LOL

5. Toria09

Toria09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    Ahh I see the logic! I don't have any children just one "big kid" and he is trying to shift the weight too so we can't have anything like that in the house :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.