johnsons

Lil i am not impressed with johnsons...it smells funny to me and if you rub it too much goes all wierd and you get little bits of cack on ya skin....colour builds up gradually ...not sure about the tango effect only used it once and felt sick off the smell xxx
ST TROPEZ MOUSSE...BEST EVER FAKE TAN
LOOK
ST.TROPEZ, STEP3, SELF TAN. MOUSSE, 120ml,NEW&UNUSED on eBay, also, Fake Tan, Tanning Sun Care, Health Beauty (end time 26-May-08 19:44:59 BST)
hehehe yeh i agree but i still use it, nicely priced and the colour i go is quite a natural colour :D xx

not that wierd smell...smelt like well i can treally say on here lmao!

well it makes me smell like ive got THE worst B.O hahah so i put it on at night before i go to bed and wash it off in the shower in the morning

as long as you rub it in fully you'll be fine lil...keep rubbin till you get the 'cack' hehehe love that word!

i got nivea gradualbuilding tan as i had similar effects on johnson and its fab! i can even use the darker one and it always looks natural doesnt have to be put allover i just put it on my arms andlegs it blends in lovely!

im trying to cover up some of my bloody stretch marks,if you wash all your hands after are they not gonna look really white compared to your arms???

i use that instant hand wash u get in a bottle then rub the top of my hands down my arms to get a bit of colour on the top, without using my fingers!:cool:

thats a really good idea! i wash my hands then put a bit of tan cream on a piece of cotton wool and rub it on the backs of my hands and fingers

or you could wear latex gloves to apply it, then just do the backs of your hands one at a time xxx...no hand washing....

Last edited:
Back