Joined up today!

Bless ya. Well here is hoping. I had a dodgy tum yesterday and I have one today and terribly pains in my tummy so my TOTM is imminent and I feel rank.

Having my new laptop delivered today. Very excited about that.

I found in tesco a huge mammoth tin of beans yesterday that is 8 points for whole tin. You maybe windy after but I bet its a good filler if you have lots of points LOL

Beans beans, good for your heart,
the more you eat, the more you....

god i remember that from school!!!!:D my childish side coming out now :Dx

:D sending you the joker grin I couldnt through text! :D :D :D :D :D

keep up your fabulous work! :D

Hello!

Still waiting for this laptop to come. My sister is having my current one. My son is climbing the walls. He wants to go out so I have whacked the Snowman on and its keeping him quiet for a bit.

Yes really chuffed about my little loss showing on scales. Hope it stays!

Fingers all crossed and toes and legs!:p

hey chickadeee :) Hows u misses? meant to ask ya did u work out the whole week then r u finding it easier being prepared? xx i need will power for another week :(

hey chickadeee :) Hows u misses? meant to ask ya did u work out the whole week then r u finding it easier being prepared? xx i need will power for another week :(

Hey babe

Look at you losing 7lb!!! Well done honey!! That is bloody good. Am ok. This wk been really hard going I have to say.

Well done on your loss XX

Thanks chick - to be honest it was novelty of starting the diet again i feel very lazy about the week ahead but gotta stick to it wanna set up a wee buddie loss 10lb for xmas challenge? 5 weeks left if we lost 2 lb a week wed be there? xx

i'll join that challenge too if thats okay? :D

yeah defooo black join in ! :d i tink its achievable do u?xx

i dont know if i can achieve it (and not really bothered if i don't, as long as i make some progress :)) but will try my damnedest to get there :D

of course u will on average u have made that loss over ur last number of weigh ins! get ur ticker sorteddddd :):):):):):):)

awwwwwwww love it :):) n we also both weigh in on A tue b easy 2 manage xx

we've totally highjacked this thread :p sorry mum_of_one! xx

mum of ones to join 2 as soon as she gets her skinny ass 2 b online!!!!!!!!! :D

Hello hijackers!!!!

hehe I might get involved. I dont like the added pressure. I just like to plod on and hopefully it will work. Thank you for asking though.

Skinny ass to be!! got ages till that happens em. At the moment it looks like a three piece suite lol

x

lol u always make me laff hun! well no added pressure then i personally need wee chances to get my 4 piece suite into gear *ha see what i done there :p) n 2 lb a weeks managable i tink :S find out more after my first proper week last week was all water rentention! why am i tinking of a turkish delight at 8.20 in the morning.. why oh why xx

good thing i dont like turkish delight or i would be seriously tempted now!

hope things are going good for you today mum_of_one.. still excited for your weigh in on friday! :D x

only 10lbs to goooooo black :):) *yes we have serriously hijacked ur thread till u agree to join the challenge* x

Back