Jon Stead Weight Loss Diary

Down to 119.5kg today, feeling OK. Only 5 days to go. Can't come quick enough.

Coming down nicely is your weight, well done John. These next 5 days will fly by. You going on LT full time when home?

^^ No I doubt it. I know from passed experience that I can not do Lipotrim at home. I will have to rely on my wife's skills at keeping me away from temptation and making me feed sensibly. I will recommence Lipotrim when I come back to work though, but my revised version of bacon and eggs in the morning and Lipotrim at night.

Down to 119kg today. 4 days to go.

I hope you don't think I'm rude Jon, as that's not my intention but surely if you cannot do LT the way it's designed then maybe it's not the right plan for you? Just from a health point of view really. I mean it can't be healthy to do it for 4 weeks, then come off it, then go back on for 4 weeks .. Surely the weight will start sticking and if you do get to goal it'll be terribly hard to maintain. I am sorry if I sound negative too, but it seems a very vicious circle you will be in.

But out of course if you can lose the weight then maintain in the current regime then good luck to you :)

^^^ No offence taken Katie. You are of course correct about the on/off diet arrangement not being ideal and that the hardest part is the maintenance once the weight is off. If it was easy we wouldn't all be constantly dieting :)

I stopped smoking about 23 years ago now and I found that way easier than losing weight, or eating sensibly. Each time I lose weight I say I will try harder to maintain, but I fall off the rails and end up back where I was.

Off home tomorrow, I hope, let's see how I fare this time off the LT.

I'm glad you didn't take offence Jon as I truly didn't mean it to be offensive. Of course you do what's best for you and I really hope you're able to maintain once you are at goal :) yeah I guess if it was that easy to maintain then none of us would be on this journey. What's your current weight? And how much are you hoping to lose at home?

^^^ Current weight is about 118.5kg. I will get a better idea when I arrive onshore tomorrow as I will go on the same scales that I weighed myself on four weeks ago and get a reliable weight loss confirmation. How much will I lose at home? That's a good question as I have never had much success losing weight at home. Away, it's relatively easy, but at home I struggle. Way too much temptation. But we'll see.

Hi all, I'm back offshore after 4 weeks at home eating "normally". Actually I've been back a week and I've been on Lipotrim/Atkins for the last seven days.

I used the same scales onshore that I used coming out last time and I can confirm that my weight loss last time, over a 4 week period, was 8kg. After 4 weeks at home I had put 2.5kg back on and according to the scales here, which I now know read light compared to the ones on shore, I have lost 4.5kg this last week.

I have enough, fresh. Lipotrim with me this time, to go the full four weeks on my hybrid diet so I will report my findings as I go. To recap then, I have bacon, fried eggs and scrambled eggs for breakfast at about 05:45, only water throughout the day, then a shake at 18:15. Throughout the day I try to do 10,000 steps but my job is at a desk and if it gets too busy sometimes I don't get the opportunity.

I can not say if a hybrid Atkins/Lipotrim is as effective as 100% Lipotrim, but I can say it's cheaper and much easier to carry 28 sachets instead of 56 sachets when I travel. It's working so far, so, so far, so good!

Hello everybody, been a while since I've been on here and been a while since I stopped Lipotrim altogether.

My job now finds me working in Dubai and trying to eat healthily is impossible for me so I thought I'd go back on lipotrim. Can't find it here but I have found Nutridiet.ae, so I've ordered that up and will get started on it tomorrow or day after. Hopefully I can experience similar results to those I managed back in 2012 on LT.

Well the Nutridiet was late arriving, so I didn't get started until Wednesday. Weighed myself today, after four days on it, and I've lost 3kg already.

I'm only having five shakes a day, basically at 6, 9, 12, 3 and 7. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel hungry but it's bearable.

I go back to UK at end of March, so I'll keep this up until then and see how I get on. So far, so good.

So day 10 of Nutridiet.ae and I've lost 6kg, not bad going.

Back