Jon Stead Weight Loss Diary

Well done jon, was wondering where in the world you were

Starting refeeding today - not sure what weight I am as the rig is moving around a bit and the scales aren't too accurate.

We are due to arrive Mauritius on Tuesday morning and fly home Wednesday, home on Thursday.

Refeeding now, having a shake for breakfast and a small meal at lunchtime and evening.

Only two days to go until we arrive in Mauritius - yeahh!

01092012.JPG

Below is how fare we've come, starting in Vietnam back in July and I was on Lipotrim the whole way. A reall Lipotrim journey if ever there was one.

Vietnam to Mauritius.JPG

Well we can see the lights of Mauritius now, arriving in another 5 hours, then refuelling and I get off tomorrow morning, home on Thursday.

Refeeding going OK but this is total rubbish about your food tastes changing while on Lipotrim, well it is for me, others may have a different experience, a I still like and dislike the same foods as before.

Mine changed in that I now eat a little brown bread and before this could not stand it

Brown bread eh? Well I liked that before and I still like it now.

I'm in Paris now, waiting on flight to UK.

Home in another few hours.

What a short time 4 weeks is when you are at home! Here I am back onboard in Namibia and we've just set sail up the west coast of Africa bound for Las Palmas in the Canary Islands - due there on 4th November.

It's back on the Lipotrim for me as I have gone up to 238 pounds.

A week into this trip and a week into the Lipotrim. I have lost 8 pounds this last 7 days which is excellent and I have 3 weeks to lose another 8.

We are en route from Namibia to Las Palmas. My wife will meet me in Lanzarote and we will stay there for a week on the way home.

Well here we are half way between Namibia and Las Palmas, only another 2000 miles to go.

Another 4 pounds off this week and still a few weeks to go so should get under the 16 stone mark before departure.

Must try harder this time with the maintenance part of things.

Afternoon all.

Been away for a while working in Korea and guess what, all the weight, and more, back on!

I am now back offshore at the start of another 4 weeks away and weighing in at a hefty, uncomfortable, 286 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am back on the Lipotrim shakes and let's see how it goes. Goal for this four weeks, lose 10 pounds. Must be possible.

Hi John, welcome back on the journey. I know you must be annoyed/upset at putting weight back on but you can't change that so well done for staying positive and restarting. I think you'll easily get 10lbs, in your first week never mind the 4 .. Good luck

^^^^Thanks Katie85 - onwards and upwards as they say, although that should be onwards and downwards for me.

^^^ Thanks curveappeal

Here I am on Day 4 and lost 3kg so far. I am quite pleased with that seeing as how I am having bacon and fried eggs for breakfast and Lipotrim drink in the evening. I must admit to feeling a bit hungry but I am hopeful this feeling will pass. On about 3 litres of water a day.

^^^It's a situation I find myself in due to not having enough Lipotrim with me for the time I am away. It's a bit of a trial. So far so good. I have lost 4kg so far though which I'm quite pleased with. As you say it's more like the Atkins, low carb, well no carb at the moment.

Wey hey, 5kg off after 8 days. Still on bacon and eggs in the morning and a Lipotrim shake at night.

Wey hey, 5kg off after 8 days. Still on bacon and eggs in the morning and a Lipotrim shake at night.

Wow well Jel!! 5 Kg is fantastic- that's what 11lbs! with bacon!!

^^^^ Thanks. Yes with bacon and eggs.

Back