Jo's CD Diary

MissyJo said:
Don't laugh too much....may affect keto, lol. Everything seems to doesn't it?? Hahaha (manic, scary laughter). Ohhhhh dear. Nurse!

I will try!!!! Yup it certainly does lol xxx

Hello Divster!!! xxxx

Newsflash

Erm.

I have managed in numero deux. All by my clever self.

Had to be shared.

:)

Day 7 in the starvation house (assume Sunderland accent) and Missy Joa has already troughed her peanut bor.

Morning clubbers...three things to remember today:

1. You are geet mint (continuing the BB theme)

2. You are not at home to Mr. Pastie or Mrs. Toblerone. Oh no!

3. Your slim future is now. That one is a bit 'Back to the future' crossed with 'Brian Cox' and a bit of Oprah but you get what I mean. What we choose to do RIGHT NOW will decide the fate of those slinky garments we want to slide our future streamlined derrieres into.

Are we all 'on message'??

(the effects of a 5 shot Americano girls....turns me into a kind of crazed GI Jane)

Love to you all. Move away from the peanut butter jar....I repeat....

:) J

Oh dear me... And you know, I had the whole lot of that going through my head in a Sunderland accent. Frightening stuff indeed. You go, girl!

Don't laugh too much....may affect keto, lol. Everything seems to doesn't it?? Hahaha (manic, scary laughter). Ohhhhh dear. Nurse!

No - you must laugh! It's exercise! Just think about it, all those muscular contractions in your abs as you giggle away, firming up your blubber and burning off the calories. We need to laugh more, not less!!! I promise you that I have seen no research anywhere that shows laughter affects ketosis, okay? :woohoo:

Erm.

I have managed in numero deux. All by my clever self.

Had to be shared.

:)

:8855: PMSL (burning calories, see??). You clever clever girl! I'm so proud!

Ladies...I am thinking about doing SS+ at the weekend.....think it might keep me in the game longer. Is that cheating/weakening my resolve/rewarding myself with food??

I feel I can take it or leave it....

Am also trying exercise this weekend. Discussed it with gym....they said go to class and do what I can. I shall. 10.15 tomorrow.

xx

Hi Jo
I think if a small meal helps it's not failure. Why not substitute your fourth shake for the meal and just weigh it and have exactly what u Shud. I have had as u know three shakes and a small meal all week and lost 11 pound in five days.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is a really good idea....think I am going to do it :)

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Katie....did you get weighed tonight?? Your loss is AMAZING!!!! Congratulations....inspirational, that!!!

Woo hoooo! Do you feel more motivated now??

GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hun, I think you have a great career in front of you as a motivational speaker!

Now then, altogether everyone...

ARE WE FEELING THINNER TODAY? :D :D :D ARE WE GOING TO GET TO GOAL? :D :D :DARE WE GOING TO HAVE OUR SLIMMEST SUMMER FOR YEARS??:D :D

:woohoo:

Give me a high 5!!

Lily said:
Hun, I think you have a great career in front of you as a motivational speaker!

Now then, altogether everyone...

ARE WE FEELING THINNER TODAY? :D :D :D ARE WE GOING TO GET TO GOAL? :D :D :DARE WE GOING TO HAVE OUR SLIMMEST SUMMER FOR YEARS??:D :D

:woohoo:

Give me a high 5!!

<high 5> :D xxxx

Laughing out loud ladies and sending a big, thwacky high-5 back. I have never felt so loved....and you lot have helped me so much too

*slapppppp*

MissyJo said:
Laughing out loud ladies and sending a big, thwacky high-5 back. I have never felt so loved....and you lot have helped me so much too

*slapppppp*

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Goodness me Jo these me thinking you were going to be quiet and shy went u joined the other week.. Now look at ya.. A total nutter Lol glad you feel loved .. As these a large amount on this cd forum who are so amazing, and friendly.. ! Xx

Back