Jo's CD Diary

Eeeeeek.......

Flipping heck lasses....another 6 pounds!

That's 13 pounds in less n 2 weeks (13 days to be precise)

Woo hoooooooooo!

Back later- stunned :)

xxx:553:

:greenapple:Oh, and.............yes, I love me Rod Stewart pants :)

Well done wonderful lady.... that's great. I'm sooooo proud of you for not giving in to the hunger (or the buffet!) :worthy::worthy::worthy::happy096:

Thank-you!! It has been a really hard day and I am still struggling a weeny bit with the hunger :(

My CDC and I have worked out what the problem is.....

I ran 35ish mins yesterday on SS and didn't eat....maybe the hunger hit today....delayed??

I had my 4th CD at 4.30 and was starved again by 6.30. CDC said to eat some chicken just to get me through. So I did. No guilt!! (only had 50g)

I love this diet, even if I am starving today

Thanks for your encouragement :) xxxx

I would have ss+ days when exercising until your body is back used to CD and exercise combined. You've done so well hunni. Big hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would have ss+ days when exercising until your body is back used to CD and exercise combined. You've done so well hunni. Big hugs xxx

Good thinking our Katie...I certainly will. Am running tomorrow night and doing a SS+ day. Yeay :) xx:eatdrink023:

Hiya - just to shove my twopennorth in - as you're not carbing to fuel like you would in the 'real' world - I wonder if it might be more about eating protein to repair muscle on a rest day. I usually get hungrier on rest days than on running days and have always put it down to the body needing protein for routine repairs! Just a thought...

Also when I began my half marathon training on SS, I found that I could run for up to the anaerobic stage without having an effect, but as soon as I was running past the 25 minute mark, I would get a bit dizzy if I hadn't a pack in the hour before.

Hiya - just to shove my twopennorth in - as you're not carbing to fuel like you would in the 'real' world - I wonder if it might be more about eating protein to repair muscle on a rest day. I usually get hungrier on rest days than on running days and have always put it down to the body needing protein for routine repairs! Just a thought...

Also when I began my half marathon training on SS, I found that I could run for up to the anaerobic stage without having an effect, but as soon as I was running past the 25 minute mark, I would get a bit dizzy if I hadn't a pack in the hour before.

Sarah, that is a fantastic response. I was weak and feeble after 25 minutes...it was strange!!

I am doing SS+ at the weekend when I do most of my 'training' (if it can be called that these days) and I reckon your 'rest days' theory is a beaut!

I wasn't hungry after the run at all....next day was unreal

Thank-you!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Some motivational words?? Well, I like em....

Morning campers...

I found this message on line....motivational tips for those on our journey

Motivation for Dieting - Free Sample Speeches for All Occasions

REFLECT - slowly, purposefully and consciously on why you want to lose weight. Your motivation should be to promote a healthy and sustainable lifestyle with increased energy levels - that's it! You are doing this for yourself - so you can be the best you can be... for life - pretty good motivation right there wouldn't you say?

LIVE IN THE MOMENT - stop thinking about how far you still have to go. Remember to concentrate on one short race at a time - that's one bite, one meal and one day at a time. Each of those potential obstacles overcome, are huge victories. And lots of little victories culminate in, not only a battle - but in fact a war won and an unhealthy lifestyle vanquished and defeated!

DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOUR THOUGHTS - negative thoughts have a recurring and obstinate tendency to pop into your head - pretty much most of the time. They are thoughts and perceptions only - they are not facts! But they can do a great deal of damage. So banish them one at a time and day-by-day and start to replace them with positive affirmations. Keep it simple - "I can, I will, I'm gonna!" You don't need Psychology 101 to see why this is so important for motivation for dieting.

REMOVE YOUR SHACKLES - we have all created our own shackles that are holding us back as we strive towards a more healthy lifestyle. They are specific to us, created by us and they can very often be self-fulfilling limitations. Now, this is the hard part. Take a long hard look at the shackles that you have created and unchain yourself from them - yip - you got it - one by one and a race at a time.

SET BOUNDARIES - decide the path that you are going to follow to achieve a healthy lifestyle and then set boundaries to help you stay on track. The boundaries can be relatively simple things like mainly buying healthy food, exercising three days a week and spending less time with people who may be undermining your courage and perseverance in trying to achieve your goals.

BE HONEST AND REALISTIC - be honest about the changes that you need to make to lose weight, but at the same time be realistic. Unrealistic goals cannot be attained and they will sabotage your courageous endeavors - so don't be tempted to fall into this trap. Remember to focus on your battle strategy - one race at a time - and you'll get there!

DON'T DO IT ALONE - your courage and perseverance will increase a hundred-fold if you have a little help from your friends - whoever and wherever they may be. Surround yourself with positive and encouraging people - it's infectious!

YOU ARE NOT DEFINED BY WHAT YOU WEIGH - LET IT GO - everyone is worthy in their own right, in spite or despite their size or the numbers reflected on a scale. Hold true to that reality - guard it jealously, tenaciously...always!

Michelangelo said, "I saw an angel in the stone and carved to set it free."
You are the angel in the stone and you are your very own Michelangelo. You need to have the perseverance and the courage to carve away, day-by-day and bit-by-bit, to reveal the angel you are - your very own masterpiece!

Whaddaya think?? :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hom hom what u gonna have for ur ss+ meal? Xx

Chicken and cucumber I think....lol. With a splash of balsamic....few herbs

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:What about you? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:)

well done on another fab result.

Not sure yet hun as doing ss missing out coke zero n drop of milk plus extra water has helped weight loss along. Am thinking omelette as I can go overboard with that xx

6 pounds?? :eek:

:wow: :bunnydance: :wow::bunnydance: :wow: :bunnydance: :wow::bunnydance: :wow: :bunnydance: :wow: :bunnydance: :wow: :bunnydance: :wow: :bunnydance:

Amazing!

Thanks lovely ladies....haven't had much time to post or check in with you all today!

No news except managed to run 3 miles (yay) and had 150g extra chicken to stave off hunger tomorrow

Body Pump class at 10.15am

Working out is harder and slower on CD I find....but worth it.

I'll proper check in tomorrow....sorry for being neglectful and remote darlings

xx

All that exercising... :eek:

Just reading your diary makes me feel like I've done a workout! :D

Hope you're having a good weekend x

Jooooooo have u survived another sat? I had panic earlier nearly had crisps n choc and couldn't log in to here. But I have done it. My treat has been a small coke zero phew. Hope your ok hunni.
When r u away next week? I am gone tues night until fri night :-( xxx

Evening ladies.....I haven't been hugely active today...

Cried off my class to go and get this blooming ipad and am finding it a wee bit tricky to use to say the least.....

Katie, you got through...yu should be extremely proud of yourself I can tell you!!

I had a normal day and 230g of king prawns for my weekend SS+ dinner

Other than that not much to add...how boring am I??? Just getting used to new technology- it could take an age.....love to all xxxx

Oh noooooooooooooooo. I was hungry at 10.30 and ate an extra bar...........that means I had 3 bars, a shake and some
Prawns and greens today. Mildly irritated with my lack of commitment

Back