Journey into the Unknown

So when I lost a stone I started to walk to work, well from the bus stop but its a 40 min walk; i used to get a taxi 'cus it killed me) and yesterdday it was so hot, I genuinely thought I would die from walking it. I got my mum to pick me up from work. I was really disappointed though as I quite enjoy the walk now I'm 2 stone lighter!

This morning I thought it was a little cooler so walked in... Oh my how wrong was I?! I got to work and looked like someone had poured a bottle of water over my head!!

I've finally cooled down and settled into work... we will see what comes of tonights walk home!!

have a good day everyone! x
Nice! 5.5lb lose....good on you. Your really living this and your determination is giving you the results you want & deserve.

Working on a Saturday when the weather is as betiful as it is... sould be illegal!

however I have embrased a dress today. A new one I bought theother day in a size 16!! - its stretchy but i dn't think thats the point I was in a 22 before I started SW x

however I have embrased a dress today. A new one I bought theother day in a size 16!! - its stretchy but i dn't think thats the point I was in a 22 before I started SW x

Yay, I bet that made you feel great! It's amazing the difference a new outfit can make. Keep it up! :)

Hope you all had a good weekend!
I've had a busy on plan weekend this weekend!
i worked on Saturday and had a BBQ saturday night...
SW burgers & salad and a tablespoon of Garlic potatos (unsure of syns, but I had only had 3 syns all day)

Yesterday was my Grandads birthday and we had a party for him.
I had chicken and wholemeal roll (HEB) salad, SW sausages, SW quiche and a tzatziki dip that my mum makes (again SW friendly) and not even a a full slice of birthday cake!

overall hoping im still on plan for my 1/2lb loss this week! xx

Sounds like you were so well behaved even with all that going on! We had a busy weekend so I went very much off plan and feel like a bloater :( I need to follow your outstanding example!

Ahhh bless you.
i did have a couple of sweets today but I don't know i just find it really easy.
i think im so focused im in a little bubble! xxx

Today I've treated myself... well I say treated... I bought a Jawbone tracker. RRP £125.. where i work we have a shop for returns (typically unwanted stuff with damaged packaging) it was on sale at £15, - £13.13 once my discount was applied... I had a £10 voucher... bringing grand total of £3.12! really buzzing and hopefully it will get my steps up! meaning more weight loss!

I realised ive been writing on everyone elses diarys and abandoning my own!!

This week the scales havent been moving and I have weigh in tonight... so im hoping for that half a lb so bad!!

I've found ive been really hungry too and eating constantly... today is the only day I've felt full....

we shall see what tonight brings! xx

Good luck I'm sure you will be fine :)

Ruth
X

Good luck for the weigh in

Back