Journey into the Unknown

Thursday evenings - I get excited for it every week! haha :)
I did cheekily weigh myself this morning (which I know is before food etc) I was 17st 7.5 last week and I was 17st 3 this morning.
Another 3 days hoping I can get it to that by the end of the day! xx

Sounds like a lovely packed weekend.

I too went for a bike ride, althou i am sore i feel good for doing it ;-),

Sounds like a lovely packed weekend.

I too went for a bike ride, althou i am sore i feel good for doing it ;-),

Looks like your going to have an amazing weigh in this week.

Well...

This weekend has been somewhat the most active weekend I can honestly ever remember having!

Me & the hubby decided to go to Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire on Saturday and hire a bike for me (he already has one)
a full day bike riding and approximately 10 miles later (after getting lost and repeating some of the route) I felt exhausted but amazing at the same time!

I kept completely on track all day having - fruit for brekki, taking two Hifi bars for HExB and a big bottle of water. I then celebrated with a bottle of diet pepsi & a calippo shots (I cant believe these are only 1 1/2 syns!!) On the way home we hit Subway and I had a Turkey & Chicken salad with a tiny dob of mayo. I then nipped next door to Starbucks and got myself a skinny Cappucino.. (I looked into it and it seemed they were only 4 syns + I hadnt had my HExA that day)

Saturday night I remembered we were going on a big family picnic on Sunday - mad dash to Asda to stock up on free SW friendly food, prep & bed.

Sunday we pack everything up, pick up my cousin & her boys and drive down to Alvaston Castle for the day!

Food eaten: BBQ turkey salad (Bernerd Matthews; ITS AMAZING and free!) carrot sticks & cucumber (I forgot my dip so they were free) I bought quorn sausages at half a syn I had 4 (2 syns) and made sure people ate the rest. I also tried the new Maple BBQ kettle wholegrain crisps (theyre also amazing) I weighed the 22g (4.5 syn) value at home and took the rest for everyone else. I ate two cheese trings as my HExA and I was naughty and didn't have a B yesterday I completely forgot! We then went for a walk and whilst everyone got stuck into Mr Whippy 99's and Magnums, I opted once again for a Calippo shot (I think im obsessed)
I also avoided sausage rolls, doughnuts, chocolate and more crisps!

I've woken up this morning very tight and sore from getting burnt yesterday (and I wore cream) and very tired. Now sitting at work wishing the weekend didnt go so quick!

Hope everyone else had a good one! x

Wow... lovely weekend :D so glad you had an awesome time.... hope your sunburn is ok :eek:

I had a great weekend too thanks... I went out to the theatre with my daughter on Friday and again with my friend on Sunday x

It really was busy! I feel like I need a week to recover haha. I'm determind to lose this week after last weeks maintain! I think I will do it, I'v been completely focused this week! :) x

You are indeed saintly lol :innocent002:

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend too! What did you see at the theatre? x

With my daughter I saw a play about fairies.... called Moonshine... it was brilliant.... and with my friend I saw a play about Shakespeare done by Scottish Sock Puppets... which was hilarious :D I saw another one with the other daughter and her other half a few days before that... which was also a comedy but it was pretty bad o_O I'm a social butterfly :rotflmao: going out on Thursday and Friday as well.... is so weird as I usually go out so rarely... but it's the Manchester fringe... so getting out and about while it's on :)

Well...

This weekend has been somewhat the most active weekend I can honestly ever remember having!

Me & the hubby decided to go to Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire on Saturday and hire a bike for me (he already has one)
a full day bike riding and approximately 10 miles later (after getting lost and repeating some of the route) I felt exhausted but amazing at the same time!

I kept completely on track all day having - fruit for brekki, taking two Hifi bars for HExB and a big bottle of water. I then celebrated with a bottle of diet pepsi & a calippo shots (I cant believe these are only 1 1/2 syns!!) On the way home we hit Subway and I had a Turkey & Chicken salad with a tiny dob of mayo. I then nipped next door to Starbucks and got myself a skinny Cappucino.. (I looked into it and it seemed they were only 4 syns + I hadnt had my HExA that day)

Saturday night I remembered we were going on a big family picnic on Sunday - mad dash to Asda to stock up on free SW friendly food, prep & bed.

Sunday we pack everything up, pick up my cousin & her boys and drive down to Alvaston Castle for the day!

Food eaten: BBQ turkey salad (Bernerd Matthews; ITS AMAZING and free!) carrot sticks & cucumber (I forgot my dip so they were free) I bought quorn sausages at half a syn I had 4 (2 syns) and made sure people ate the rest. I also tried the new Maple BBQ kettle wholegrain crisps (theyre also amazing) I weighed the 22g (4.5 syn) value at home and took the rest for everyone else. I ate two cheese trings as my HExA and I was naughty and didn't have a B yesterday I completely forgot! We then went for a walk and whilst everyone got stuck into Mr Whippy 99's and Magnums, I opted once again for a Calippo shot (I think im obsessed)
I also avoided sausage rolls, doughnuts, chocolate and more crisps!

I've woken up this morning very tight and sore from getting burnt yesterday (and I wore cream) and very tired. Now sitting at work wishing the weekend didnt go so quick!

Hope everyone else had a good one! x

What a wonderful time that sounds- tonnes of body magic and you ate so well too!

Fab :)

Ruth
X

I really enjoyed it Ruth!
If someone told me a few months ago that was what I was doing this weekend, I most definately would have dragged my heels in doing so! xx

So when I lost a stone I started to walk to work, well from the bus stop but its a 40 min walk; i used to get a taxi 'cus it killed me) and yesterdday it was so hot, I genuinely thought I would die from walking it. I got my mum to pick me up from work. I was really disappointed though as I quite enjoy the walk now I'm 2 stone lighter!

This morning I thought it was a little cooler so walked in... Oh my how wrong was I?! I got to work and looked like someone had poured a bottle of water over my head!!

I've finally cooled down and settled into work... we will see what comes of tonights walk home!!

have a good day everyone! x

It really is a shame that this heat doesn't melt fat! So tired today, and trying to resist the Ripple on my desk but I suspect that probably won't happen... Why do I do this to myself??

The amount I've been sweating, I think I will have lost a few lb!
I've got a subway salad for lunch with cherries & strawberries for snacking today.
also have melba toast (i thinkthats what its called) and the new cheese things by the laughing cow (1/2 syn each) not sure if I'll want them though xx

Hey sounds like everything's going really great for you! Good on ya. I can't wait to get out and do more body magic stuff, but we don't have the same weather up here sadly. Lots of rain!! My H has arthritis which flares up at the annoying times when I want to go long walks. Exercise bike it is!

Last nights weigh in was a shocker!
I lost 5.5lb!!
I'm half a lb away from 2 & a half stone! and 2.5lb to being into the next stone bracket, I honestly dont think ive ever seen 16st something on scales before so I'm really going to push myself this week! x

Last nights weigh in was a shocker!
I lost 5.5lb!!
I'm half a lb away from 2 & a half stone! and 2.5lb to being into the next stone bracket, I honestly dont think ive ever seen 16st something on scales before so I'm really going to push myself this week! x

Well done that's amazing!!!
Although with your body magic etc I'm not surprised! I'm sure you will see the 16s! How wonderful :)

Ruth
X

Thank Ruth!
I was in shock a little bit... only half a lb to go until im at 2 and a half. I want to lose 3 stone at least by the time I go to V festival at the end of Aug.
however only 71/2lb to do that... im hoping that I will make it! xx

Back