Journey to no more jiggle jiggle but leave a little junk for the wiggle

So how much did you lose this week? Not sure what you were last week!

So how much did you lose this week? Not sure what you were last week!

As far as I know Sunday morning (the day before my weigh in) I was 18 st 13lb
So 10lbs :)
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

In 1 week?! That's amazing!

Well done hun!! You see, you had a massive WHOOSH of water which was clinging on for dear life for some odd reason! :D :D :D

Lol, yay for stealing your man's shirts ;) Always fun to do that!

x

In 1 week?! That's amazing!

Haha I hope this doesn't keep happening ... No losses then a big one hahah it will send me bonkers :') xoxo

Well done hun!! You see, you had a massive WHOOSH of water which was clinging on for dear life for some odd reason! :D :D :D

Lol, yay for stealing your man's shirts ;) Always fun to do that!

x

Hahah bloody annoying! :')
Glad there are changes on the scales now again though
Lmao he has thousands of t shirts so I rob em every now and then, used to nick his "leather" jacket for work too cause my coat wasnt waterproof hahha I must annoy him loads :')
xoxo

in a foul mood today
started off with work men waking me up and instantly turning the ****ing water off!
then i had to go pick up my meds from where they told me to go
they refused to give me them told me i need to go to my gp from now and the gp won't give me an appointment til next tuesday
so i'm a week without medication which is a very very bad thing.
and then to add to all that

the only food i had in for my tea
my grandad decided he was gonna eat, the last two eggs and the weighed out ****ing mushrooms. he fancied a fry up.
he can eat anything else he wants!
so i have no tea tonight, fab!
I've 22p in my bank account so i can't even go and buy more
i can't wait for pay day :(

sdlgbkjf

OH MY WORD!! :( Sounds like you're having a day from hell!!! HUGE HUGS! :hug99:

I really hope you won't feel too awful with the medication gap - stay in bed as much as possible. :( I can't even imagine what it's like to miss medication you really do need... I can't believe they can't fit you in for a 5 minute appointment somewhere? Best I can suggest is try to wake up 7am tomorrow and call the surgery to try to see if they have a cancellation or if you can book a pre-appointment slot (surgeries usually have these).

:( Can you have a food-pack or two for dinner instead tonight?

OH MY WORD!! :( Sounds like you're having a day from hell!!! HUGE HUGS! :hug99:

I really hope you won't feel too awful with the medication gap - stay in bed as much as possible. :( I can't even imagine what it's like to miss medication you really do need... I can't believe they can't fit you in for a 5 minute appointment somewhere? Best I can suggest is try to wake up 7am tomorrow and call the surgery to try to see if they have a cancellation or if you can book a pre-appointment slot (surgeries usually have these).

:( Can you have a food-pack or two for dinner instead tonight?

meh it's just getting worse ... boyfriend calls me to "cheer me up"
and talks about all his girl mates he's doing favours for then about something his ex did 4 times.
yeah don't care.
I'm not really jealous sort of thing but in this mood i just don't ****ing care.

i can't stay in bed i'm meant to be going to see reel big fish tomorrow :/ i don't even have the train fare but my mate said she'd give me it til I get paid sdjkfngkljsdf
if i miss my medication i go really down and push everyone away and become ... well not very pleasant and come off as two different people
I will be ringing at 8am though and insisting repeatedly to give me an appointment as last time i wasn't on the meds I ended up in hospital.
They can't refuse me can they? sldjfgjksdf
I'm sat here listening to my happy play list, it's ridiculous hahaha
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

also for my evening meal, I had to pop my dads and get some quorn off him then use salad that's a week out of date hahaha i'm gonna be so ill later
xoxo

meh it's just getting worse ... boyfriend calls me to "cheer me up"
and talks about all his girl mates he's doing favours for then about something his ex did 4 times.
yeah don't care.
I'm not really jealous sort of thing but in this mood i just don't ****ing care.

i can't stay in bed i'm meant to be going to see reel big fish tomorrow :/ i don't even have the train fare but my mate said she'd give me it til I get paid sdjkfngkljsdf
if i miss my medication i go really down and push everyone away and become ... well not very pleasant and come off as two different people
I will be ringing at 8am though and insisting repeatedly to give me an appointment as last time i wasn't on the meds I ended up in hospital.
They can't refuse me can they? sldjfgjksdf
I'm sat here listening to my happy play list, it's ridiculous hahaha
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

also for my evening meal, I had to pop my dads and get some quorn off him then use salad that's a week out of date hahaha i'm gonna be so ill later
xoxo

Hugs! That all sounds a bit grim! They can't deny you your meds! There is surely legislation in place to stop that!! Grrr! It's stupid! Hope u get it all
Sorted xx

Hugs! That all sounds a bit grim! They can't deny you your meds! There is surely legislation in place to stop that!! Grrr! It's stupid! Hope u get it all
Sorted xx

you'd think wouldn't you ... but sent me away with a letter.
as if I'd been given it already and made me feel stupid.
I defo got told to go there because the woman that worked in the pharmacy remembered me (apparently i stick out)
I've had to find spare meds in lower doses and add them up so they last me til tomorrow before i go bite someones head off tomorrow hahaha
xoxo

I really really hope you get your medication sorted, it's so very important, I'm surprised they can even think to leave it a whole week!!

I hope you get to enjoy Reel Big Fish - I used to know someone who seemed to be their biggest fan, followed them to every tour they did, to the point I think he started getting invited back stage. :)

Things will get better *hug* shitty days do happen, even though yours was a little bit worse than the average :( *gives you a kitten*

http://pics.kuvaton.com/kuvei/cat124.gif

I really really hope you get your medication sorted, it's so very important, I'm surprised they can even think to leave it a whole week!!

I hope you get to enjoy Reel Big Fish - I used to know someone who seemed to be their biggest fan, followed them to every tour they did, to the point I think he started getting invited back stage. :)

Things will get better *hug* shitty days do happen, even though yours was a little bit worse than the average :( *gives you a kitten*

That's a proper freaky (in a cute way)kitten lol

haha me too. :(
LOL his name isn't Mark is it?

I know they happen but if it's something that will effect my meds it becomes a huge deal :( haha moan moan moan
xoxo

Got through to the gp office they refused to make me an appointment but would make a prescription to pick up after 4pm -_- haha which is around the time I'm meant to be heading the gig and my friend is meant to be paying for my train fare -_- why does nothing everrrrr go to plaaaaan hahhaha pfftt

I'm never happy :')

Well that means the prescription will be there for you to pick up tomorrow - so that's a good result!! You get to go to the gig and pop by for a prescription the next day and be able to pick up meds on way home.. Not ideal but definitely a better plan than having to wait a week. :)

Yes... er. His name is Mark Sheppard ... has had long curly hair and quite big eyes and glasses... :) Weird, does everyone who attends RBF know him or something? :p

Last edited:
Well that means the prescription will be there for you to pick up tomorrow - so that's a good result!! You get to go to the gig and pop by for a prescription the next day and be able to pick up meds on way home.. Not ideal but definitely a better plan than having to wait a week. :)

Yes... er. His name is Mark Sheppard ... has had long curly hair and quite big eyes and glasses... :) Weird, does everyone who attends RBF know him or something? :p

I've ran out of meds today so I need to pick em up before ha :( meh haha

Lmao yeah i know him he got me in free once when they completely sold out and hung out at the after show in Preston

Do you properly know him? Haha
xoxo

Ha no I gotta get it in the morning.

Yeah that's the guy lol
Xoxo

Back