Judy's Jolly Journey (restarts at post 295)

Hi JJ, Yes I never used to like eating too much on weigh in day!!
How are you finding the cous cous for brekkie now? Have you got used to it?

Well I am pleased to report a 3.5 lb loss this evening and Slimmer of the Week. I'm very happy with that :D

I increased my daily syn allowance last week and I think that may have helped. I'll try it again this week along with adding a few red days into my extra easy plan.

The couscous isn't really any better 2nd time but I'll persevere a bit longer. Good luck for your weigh ins everyone, JJ x

Last edited:
Well done JJ, thats a great number. xx

Whoop whoop JJ :girlpower:
well done Mrs....did you do this all around the room :bliss:?
I have increased my syns over the last few weeks and it shows -I think I average about 10 a day ....I realised that when I was hardly using any it meant that when the losses eventually started to slow I was going to struggle to cut back ;)
I love red days as I get 2 A+Bs :p
Keep up the brilliant work lovely :D

Thanks everyone. Felt very self satisfied last night. Didn't quite do :bliss:but came close :D

I'm having another red day today and the menu looks like this:
Thursday - Red
Drinks – Milk (HEA), Coffee, Water, Diet coke
Breakfast – Fruit and lemon curd yoghurt
Mid morning snack - Alpen light (1/2 HEB)
Lunch – Stew, yoghurt
Mid afternoon snack - Alpen light (1/2 HEB)
Dinner – Bolognese, tagliatelli (HEB), cheese (HEA)
Snack – Chocolate (3), Crisps (6)
2 A and 2 B plus 9 syns

Been for another hospital appointment with DS this morning and it was cold and rainy, so coming home to stew was lovely. I've not long ago finished it and now feel suitably snug and cosy. That's the thing I love about winter - you get to eat yummy scrummy stews and soups and casseroles, that just seem too heavy for the summer. Although today is more like October than August. :bundledup:

Got some washing to do then going to settle down on the sofa and watch some of my recorded programmes, whilst cosied under a throw :p Catch you later, JJ x

Stuck to today's plan so just about to have my 'in front of the telly' treat of crisps and chocolate. These are the only syns I will have had all day so think I'm allowed ;)

I have 2 big pans of bolognese and chilli which I made earlier. They are now cool enough to portion up and stick in the freezer. There is loads of veg in them so I can have one on an extra easy day as well as a red :D

Going to put DS in bed now and hit the couch. See you tomorrow xx

Thanks Sian though organisation isn't usually my strong point ;) Following this plan has forced me to think about my meals and on the weeks I stick to it I usually lose. Mmmm what does that tell you? Stick to the plan!:8855:

Today's menu is as follows:
Friday – Red
Drinks – Milk (HEA), Coffee
Breakfast – Bacon, egg and tomatoes
Mid morning snack - Alpen light (3)
Lunch – Chicken stir fry, lemon curd yoghurt
Mid afternoon snack – Banana, Fibre plus bar (HEB), crisps (6)
Dinner – Chilli, baked potato (HEB), 42g low fat cheese (HEA), yoghurt
Snack – Chocolate (3)
2 A and 2 B plus 12 syns

Just about to do the stir fry, so I'll catch up with the threads later. Take care, JJ x

Last edited:
:argh: I think the food fairies must have moved in - Pesky fairies! :grumble:

I've had an attack of the nibbles this afternoon. Had my crisps (which were for tonight), a banana and a fibre plus bar :eek: It could be worse as there are mini chocolates in the fridge which I could have scoffed, but I didn't :angeldevil: So the halo has slipped but isn't off - yet... ;)

The thing is I wasn't hungry - just wanted something to eat. I'm sure I'm not the only one has those sort of times :sign0163: At work I can ignore it and just get on. We don't have vending machines and our restaurant is a Costa Coffee so vvveeeerrrrryyyyyyy expensive :eek: But I'm at home today. I've now locked myself in the office so as to stay away from the kitchen.

Help me people :sign0009:

JJ-firstly -step away from that kitchen :p

now then , I would like it known that Im not a stalker -BUT do you use another "forum" under a different name?
only -I think I "know you"on there -if it is you :giggle: -and b*gger my ole boots -because I like "that person over there too" -and I think its you :rotflmao:....I use a different name too so everyone doesn't know who I am but just in case it helps -call me MrsM ;)
and if its not you then excuse the rampant waffle :roofles:

Secret identities exposed........

Oooooo you can't hide anywhere, can you? ;)

Yes that's me on the other forum - named after the many creatures which share my house :kitty:

Of course I know who you are - you're practically royalty:queen: I just don’t like to intrude too much and say over there “Hi I’m your MiniMins stalker” :p

It’s a good job I’m not horrible over there isn’t it, otherwise you might never talk to me again :giggle:Thank you for the lovely comment. It's nice to know we can like each other under whatever guise :D :D

I would also like to say - I think you're a wonderful judge of character :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Those of a nervous disposition, turn away now.....

Ok so midnight makes me brave. I have decided to post 2 horrible pictures. I'm hoping the sight will keep me from munching anything I shouldn't.

I'll update them in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IM000337.JPG
    IM000337.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 31
  • IM000338.JPG
    IM000338.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 34
Good afternoon one and all. I think posting those pictures has scared everyone off, as no one's talking to me today :cry: That's ok I'll talk to myself - at least I understand me :p

Well the menu for today is:
Saturday – Red
Drinks – Milk (HEA), Coffee, Water
Breakfast – Fruit and yoghurt
Lunch – Chicken with bacon, cheese (HEA) sauce and stir fry
Dinner – Bolognese, wm spaghetti (HEB), lemon mousse (2)
Snacks – Chocolate (3), crisps (6), 2 Alpen light or 1 Fibre Plus (Dark :D) (HEB)
2 A and 2 B plus 11 syns

The cheese sauce was just milk from my allowance with HEA of cheese, mustard powder and seasoning. I cooked it down to thicken then stirred in Quark. Tastes lovely but was still quite thin. It kept the chicken and bacon moist though. I didn't want to use syns on flour to thicken it as that means I can't have my chocolate later :p

I've really enjoyed the red days this week, so I've decided to continue them all week. Let's see how the experiment works.........:confused: Wish me luck :D

Last edited:
woohoo JJ

Im here -your own resident stalker :D -I get to look at myself in the nuddy nude everyday -so Im not easy to scare :giggle:(although I do try and do it with my glasses off, from a distance and with 1 eye shut :p)... you will be glad you took those photos as you can watch yourself shrink now :happy036:
I got hubby to take my monthly pic today :eek:-how do you get that little slide show of photos on your post? its beyone my PC skills :eek:
I post my meal plan on the other site most days -but I like it better on here-much more rattling can go on :D
Dinner souns nice -I think we are the same , I can't deal with wishy washy sauces -I like em nice n thick "one slice or two?":p
Well I have just had dinner -god it was good :drool:-nowt like a bit of modesty is there :rotflmao:. I concocted some mini pork balls and did stir-fry and hubby wanted home made wedges again (we are becoming addicts) -so I just had 3 -well I had to make sure they were edible didn't I :D
Right I had better go and do my diary -better late than never ehh... have a lovely evening:D

Thanks Tickle. It's good to know someone is actually reading my waffle :D

The pictures are really easy. When you post a reply there is a section in the additional options which says manage attachments. Click on that and it gives you an option which says upload file from computer or from url. Find the picture you want and you're away. Believe me if I can do it any [STRIKE]simpleton[/STRIKE] one can ;)

Been to my sister's this evening and was ambushed by them damn fairies. They forced a chocolate shortcake and a jammy cream on me before my great nephew valiantly fought them off with a soggy custard cream :rotflmao: He's my hero :winner: Though the sight of an 18 month old with a cream biscuit could drive the devil away :yuk:
It was a close thing but I got away reasonably lightly. Unfortunately I now need to syn them and work out what I can still have as my end of the evening sweet treat :(

Off for a family meal tomorrow - 14 of us (and that's not everyone :eek:) I'll be ok with the meal apart from the gravy as my sis is cooking and she likes her gravy in slices! Dessert isn't a problem either as she's doing fruit salad for us dieters :jelous: Honestly I don't mind that the others are having chocolate cheesecake :grumble:

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend - in spite of the weather :badmood:JJ xx

Fox's Whipped Cream Biscuits each
7 Syns on Extra Easy Original 7 Syns Green 7 Syns

Fox's Chocolatey Shortcake Rounds each
5 Syns on Extra Easy Original 5 Syns Green 5 Syns

OMG :eek: no more syns for me tonight :cry:

Snacks – 2 Alpen light (HEB), biscuits 12 syns!!

don't want to freak you out but have been reading 'your waffle, as you call it' - but only joined in with minimins a few days ago.

I've joined AGAIN 3 weeks ago and been doing EE but feel the need to get back onto just original red days as I lost real well on just red days. Wish you luck for the following week too.

Hope you don't mind me still reading - keep working at it.

Best Wishes

Gilly

Thanks Gilly. Read away. If you can take anything out of the rubbish that gets written here then you are very welcome to it :p

Lots of luck for this week. When is your weigh in? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :cross: and send positive energy :vibes:

Take care, JJ x

Back