Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

Wow! Well done on your 3lb loss. That's great! Have a good weekend. :)

Fri - 245 (DD2) official weekly weight
Sat - 247(UD)

2lbs up after a very enjoyable up day which included chocolate, chips and a very yummy pasta dish with home made sauce! I'm having to change my pattern this week as I'm on half term and have social things to do so it will work:

Fri UD
Sat DD
Sun UD
Mon UD
Tue DD
Wed UD
Thu DD
Fri DD

And then I'll weigh on Saturday morning! With only one double DDay it will be interesting to see how it affects the weight loss, but I'm hoping for a pound off if possible to keep up with my target by xmas. Feeling very positive about it. I've found a routine where I can lose weight, still have up days and can see a decent weight loss from now on. Long may it last!

Happy saturday! DDay for me, so plan to do housework and get some school work out the way! Plus ensure the house is shipshape before the hawk eye arrives (my mother!)

Well done on your 3lb off Juju that's fab! And only 2lb up after your UD I think it's all quite promising :)

Plan looks good for this week, you have to enjoy your half term. 2 DD at the end of the week will do the trick hopefully!
Best of luck :D

X

Sat - 247(UD)
Sun - 245 (DD)

Yesterday was quite hard work. Was tired, hormonal and had a few things going on which made me want to reach in the fridge, but kept going and lost 2 yesterday. Have a double up now so will enjoy it very very much! My mum is coming to stay for a couple of days so it should be nice.

OMG

Roast dinner, crumble and custard. Forgot how yummy real food is! Lovely afternoon with my mum, a bit of retail and plenty of wine.

Horribly though my nephew is in hospital with pneumonia, he had it earlier in the year and seems to be prone to it ..... Hoping he will be better very soon :-(

Sat - 247(UD)
Sun - 245 (DD)
Mon - 248 (UD1)

Hmmmm, a nice impressive 3lb up day gain! And I've got another one today. Just refuelling my metabolism ......

Sat - 247(UD)
Sun - 245 (DD)
Mon - 248 (UD1)
Tue - 250 (UD2)

So that's a 5 pound gain on my double up. As I enjoyed every calorie I'm really not too bothered! I now have the next 4 days to shift it and as that include 3 downs and one up I hope it will at least give me a sts this week and then I can get back in to my double down routine!

Sat - 247(UD)
Sun - 245 (DD)
Mon - 248 (UD1)
Tue - 250 (UD2)
Wed - 248 (DD)

2lbs of the 5 gain off yesterday but another up day today so my double down is going to really have to do its work!

Sat - 247(UD)
Sun - 245 (DD)
Mon - 248 (UD1)
Tue - 250 (UD2)
Wed - 248 (DD)
Thu - 248 (UD)

Delighted to have stayed the same after an up day yesterday. Am starting a double down today so will just need to grin and bear it! It means I should be in with a good chance of getting a sts or maybe even a little loss? Whoop!

Sat - 247(UD)
Sun - 245 (DD)
Mon - 248 (UD1)
Tue - 250 (UD2)
Wed - 248 (DD)
Thu - 248 (UD)
Fri - 247 (DD1)

Ok, so I need to do a little whooshie dance for tomorrow 2lb plus needs to be gone. TOTM just started so hopefully things will speed up!

Yay! Look at us 247 buddies!!!! Congrats on your fab loss, team amazeballs is rocking!

hannata said:
Weeeeeeeee :D only just 247, weighed myself at 258.2 and realised I had my watch on so I had to reweigh LOL

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is your watch made of lead???

Sat - 247(UD)
Sun - 245 (DD)
Mon - 248 (UD1)
Tue - 250 (UD2)
Wed - 248 (DD)
Thu - 248 (UD)
Fri - 247 (DD1)
Sat-245 (DD2)

So a stay the same for the week which is fine considering the very up week!

Sat-245 (DD2) - official weekly weight
Sun - no weigh - away
Mon 248 (DD1)

Not sure what is up with my body at the moment, no speedy losses. Hoping down day 2 will do its business! Blooming TOTM not helping either!

Sat - 245 (DD2) - official weekly weight
Sun - no weigh - away
Mon - 248 (DD1)
Tue - 247 (DD2)

Not impressed with my down day losses this week, maybe this is always how it will be during TOTM week? We shall see. Enjoyed my up day and a double down ahead. Hope it goes quickly!!

Sat - 245 (DD2) - official weekly weight
Sun - no weigh - away
Mon - 248 (DD1)
Tue - 247 (DD2)
Wed - 249 (UD)

I'm going to need a miracle this week to lose anything :-(

Back