Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

juju_doll said:
Fri- 248 (DD2) official weekly weight
Sat - 249 (UD1)
Sun - 252 (UD2)

Absolute piglet yesterday on my second up day ... Chocolate, wine, lasagne, home made cakes, crisps ..... The list goes on! So total 4lb gain on double up, but I'm sure it will be gone again after the double down. Onwards and downwards!

If it makes you feel any better I ate a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys Phish Food (yes a large one!) while watching Strictly and XFactor and feeling sorry for myself about date no1!!

But that was then, this is now!! Back on the shizzle!! Xx

yoga84 said:
If it makes you feel any better I ate a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys Phish Food (yes a large one!) while watching Strictly and XFactor and feeling sorry for myself about date no1!!

But that was then, this is now!! Back on the shizzle!! Xx

Good work - but only one tub? Amateur ......

I really wish I hadn't had such a big up day yesterday. Today has been really hard work. Starving, cravings, tired and constant peeing! I must try not to have such a mental up day next time!

juju_doll said:
I really wish I hadn't had such a big up day yesterday. Today has been really hard work. Starving, cravings, tired and constant peeing! I must try not to have such a mental up day next time!

Me too... I'm absolutely starving!!!!!! Early night I think x

I know, but so much good tv on! May have to give Downton a miss at this rate!

juju_doll said:
I know, but so much good tv on! May have to give Downton a miss at this rate!

I'm thinking telly in bed - Strictly & X Factor results and record Downton! I've just had a cuppa and a meringue (very sugary & 50 calories!) so slightly better!! Xx

Meringue is a good plan, must get some. I have egg on toast to finish today with!

juju_doll said:
Meringue is a good plan, must get some. I have egg on toast to finish today with!

Meringues are my fall back DD sweet if desperate! I've eaten 580 today now but as I'm having another DD tomorrow I'm ok about that I guess x

maccalenny said:
Just wondering how many of us are ending our dd watching tv in bed to stay away from the fridge! Can't wait for Downton....

I'm in bed lol!! NOT thinking about food lol! Xx

Fri- 248 (DD2) official weekly weight
Sat - 249 (UD1)
Sun - 252 (UD2)
Mon - 249 (DD1)

3lbs gone already! Delighted. Just goes to show how much food weight I can hold. Second Dday today and that's always easier than the first. Hope everyone has a good day. One week left until half term. Thank the lord!!!

Hey Juju looks like you're doing really well with the double downs! Best of luck for the rest of the week :)

X

Thank you! Getting there and definitely the second Dday is easier!

Well done :)

Thank you ..... Not quite your standards but ..... X

Lol - but my 'standards' for the past year have been awful, just in the zone for once !

Well I'd highly recommend Juddd for maintenance, wish I'd found it 4 stone ago!! ,

Well I'd highly recommend Juddd for maintenance, wish I'd found it 4 stone ago!! ,

Yeh it's my plan to go onto JUDDD when I finsh S & S

Back