Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

That'll be in about 2 weeks the way you're going!! I reckon 2 or 3 down days is enough for me to maintain

I want to do alternate days, except for exceptionel circumstances. 700 Cals one day and then 3000 the following should be enough to lose 2 pounds a week (won't be after coming off VLCD though)

Good plan - I'm finding the double down days very effective at the moment. Thoroughly enjoying my up days though!

Second down days are soooo much easier than the first ones! I'm so glad I've stuck to it the last few weeks. Feeling really positive about it all.

We had Simon Mayo come to school today, the radio 2 presenter. He's written a book and came to promote it to the kids. He was surprisingly good with them and gave a great talk, the kids loved him. His book sounded good too, I might even read it! He did show us this amazing app though on the iPad, where you turn the camera on and hold it over the book cover and it comes to life! It was bizarre, and then you open the cover and hold it over the picture of him and that starts to talk too. Mental, but brilliant.

My dad is coming up tomorrow and we're going off to see some folky music thing with Shawn Colvin and Mary Chapin Carpenter. Not really my thing, but he wanted to and we can do some father/daughter bonding! I think it will be good fun.

Plus it's up day so wine and lasagne for tea! Hooray! Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow, maybe a new low?

Night night all x

Repeat post 1 - phone going mental!

Last edited:
Repeat post 2!

Last edited:
Fri- 248 (DD2) official weekly weight
Sat - 249 (UD1)
Sun - 252 (UD2)
Mon - 249 (DD1)
Tue - 247 (DD2)

Yeah baby!!

Well done! x

Thanks! Up day today. Peanut butter on toast went down a treat this morning! With another double still to come I hope I'll get my 2lb target this week. Fingers crossed!

Sat - 249 (UD1)
Sun - 252 (UD2)
Mon - 249 (DD1)
Tue - 247 (DD2)
Wed - 249 (UD)

So, double down days to come and 3lbs needs to go - fat burning ahoy!!

Looks like you are definately on plan for a loss..... keep it up..

I hope so - another down day nearly over! One more to go and only two days of school left - hooray!

Sat - 249 (UD1)
Sun - 252 (UD2)
Mon - 249 (DD1)
Tue - 247 (DD2)
Wed - 249 (UD)
Thu - 247 (DD1)

So far so good, showing a pound loss and another down day to go. Happy Thursday everyone!

Morning Juju, looks like you're right on track for another good loss this week :D

X

Clareel said:
Morning Juju, looks like you're right on track for another good loss this week :D

X

Thank you, yes I really hope so. If I can manage 2lbs a week I'll be very pleased!

Fri - 248 (DD2) official weekly weight
Sat - 249 (UD1)
Sun - 252 (UD2)
Mon - 249 (DD1)
Tue - 247 (DD2)
Wed - 249 (UD)
Thu - 247 (DD1)
Fri - 245 (DD2) overall loss 3lbs

So that's a 3lb loss this week! Finally, I'm making JUDDD work for me. I'm soooooo happy.

Next week is slightly strange, it's half term and because of social things I'm only going to get one double in and mostly alternate. However, as I've lost 3 this week I can probably afford to either only lose one or stay the same.

Right - last day of school and an Up too! Going out tonight in Cambridge so should be fun!

Ju x

Back