Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

Well everything has gone to pot a bit ... Several reasons, one being a rather awful date last Tuesday where the guy got very full on and it scared the life out of me and consequently all I've done is eat to try and deal with it!

Back on the plan today with a dd and possibly another tomorrow having seen the scales.

Is it possible for someone (Jo?) to move this thread in to the diary bit? I think it's better there!

juju_doll said:
Well everything has gone to pot a bit ... Several reasons, one being a rather awful date last Tuesday where the guy got very full on and it scared the life out of me and consequently all I've done is eat to try and deal with it!

Back on the plan today with a dd and possibly another tomorrow having seen the scales.

Is it possible for someone (Jo?) to move this thread in to the diary bit? I think it's better there!

Aw sweetheart that's awful :( but no problem re the diet, just get back on it and all will work out. Was wondering where you'd got to x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Han, I can't decide between double down days or your way - you're doing so well - and we're about the same weight. Have been bingeing like a maniac the last few days and that's what I need to get a grip on at the moment!

juju_doll said:
Hi Han, I can't decide between double down days or your way - you're doing so well - and we're about the same weight. Have been bingeing like a maniac the last few days and that's what I need to get a grip on at the moment!

Hi Hun - sorry to hear you had such a bad time on your date! Men are idiots or worse sometimes :-( But you are amazing, strong and beautiful so please don't let him make to feel otherwise :)

As for Hans way - it didn't work for me just because as it was approaching 5 o clock and the start of my fast I literally stuffed my face with food in anticipation :-( Plus because the fast is only 24 hours not 36 I felt I couldn't have my 500 calories in order to make up for it! Just my experience but thought I'd share :)

I find the day way much easier and DDDs appear to be working really well for me as I do them during the week when I'm at work so very busy and no time to think about eating or not and they seem to more than compensate for even the most Up weekend :)

You'll find the right way to go Hun - just keep tweaking. I'm so glad I didn't give up and swop diets now :)

A
Xx

Welcome back on the JUDDD horse, Ju. I bloody love Hann's way, I find it mentally much easier :D

P x

PS - bloody men! :(

Sorry to hear about your experience hun big hugs to you but well done for getting back on the wagon today, do you want me to move the whole thread to the diary section? Do you have a diary over there sorry I can't remember I have puppy brain at the moment :eek: or do want this to be your Diary ?
As for doubles or Hanns way , I havent tried Hanns way because I like to have my day as either one or the other my brain works best that way lol, I find the doubles really usefull and as you have done 5 straight I think they would be fine for you just make sure you have a good refuelling UP in the middle and you will be fine. But as we all know some patterns work for some and not others so maybe give them both a try ?
Let me know about the thread and I will move it for you x

juju_doll said:

No way????? You look so much slimmer than me lol xx

my binge monster comes out every now and again. I let it have a walk in the park once a fortnight or so.. :p

bajoleth said:
Sorry to hear about your experience hun big hugs to you but well done for getting back on the wagon today, do you want me to move the whole thread to the diary section? Do you have a diary over there sorry I can't remember I have puppy brain at the moment :eek: or do want this to be your Diary ?
As for doubles or Hanns way , I havent tried Hanns way because I like to have my day as either one or the other my brain works best that way lol, I find the doubles really usefull and as you have done 5 straight I think they would be fine for you just make sure you have a good refuelling UP in the middle and you will be fine. But as we all know some patterns work for some and not others so maybe give them both a try ?
Let me know about the thread and I will move it for you x

I did have a diary, but think it's lost in the depths over there now. Could you move the whole thread and I'll use it as my diary?

I think I'm going to do ddds this week and see how I go - I may do Hannah's way for other weeks but to get rid of the 9 day bingeathon it may be necessary!

Definitely was in the 18s this morning Han - 18.1 to be precise. My picture on here was in the 14s and only in feb! The wonders/horrors of a vlcd!!

Paulinegin said:
Welcome back on the JUDDD horse, Ju. I bloody love Hann's way, I find it mentally much easier :D

P x

PS - bloody men! :(

Boys smell ....

juju_doll said:
I did have a diary, but think it's lost in the depths over there now. Could you move the whole thread and I'll use it as my diary?

I think I'm going to do ddds this week and see how I go - I may do Hannah's way for other weeks but to get rid of the 9 day bingeathon it may be necessary!

Definitely was in the 18s this morning Han - 18.1 to be precise. My picture on here was in the 14s and only in feb! The wonders/horrors of a vlcd!!

Ahh we are the same I'm 18' 1.4 as of this morning! I think I put on about 2 stone after a vlcd and I only lost 1. Went mental just cause I could lol x

And have no manners ... or romance .....

Just started googling nunneries ...

Seriously - there are days when I really wished my attraction to a big manly man was replaced with an attraction to an impressive rack!!

juju_doll said:
Seriously - there are days when I really wished my attraction to a big manly man was replaced with an attraction to an impressive rack!!

I seem to be unintentionally attracted to men with god complexes and it's really frustrating cause they're nearly all losers that are deluded to the fact that they are better than me :( xx

juju_doll said:

Me too - would make life sooooo much easier :) x

hannata said:
I seem to be unintentionally attracted to men with god complexes and it's really frustrating cause they're nearly all losers that are deluded to the fact that they are better than me :( xx

Yep - I love an arrogant b*****d!! They are just so sexy ;-) Relationships with blokes like that are never going to be pretty long term - trust me I know (I married two of them and divorced them not long after lol!) xx

No problem, I think you should be able to rename it yourself if you want to if not just let me know x
VLCD def have their place but trying to maintain the loss is a nightmare I would imagine its only a low percentage of people who are still at goal a year down the line ???

Thanks Jo, that's great!

Yeah, I applaud anyone who has maintained their vlcd loss - I've lost 6 stone twice now but not kept it off, this year regaining a lot of it very quickly. And that was with an hour of counselling every week! I just think I will always have these issues, but juddd is a way of dealing with them!

Back