Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

yoga84 said:
Yep - I love an arrogant b*****d!! They are just so sexy ;-) Relationships with blokes like that are never going to be pretty long term - trust me I know (I married two of them and divorced them not long after lol!) xx

I know right? I can't even maintain friendships with guys like them cause they're so up and down, more downs than ups though!! Unlike juddd I'm not giving up my ups on it :p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannata said:
I know right? I can't even maintain friendships with guys like them cause they're so up and down, more downs than ups though!!:p x

Yep but we try to convince ourselves that the ups far outweigh the downs! And for a while they do but then it all becomes to much like hard work :-( I'm hoping I've learnt my lesson at last! X

Do we ever learn? I'm a sucker for the next idiot to turn up!!

Another one here who lost 5 stone on VLCD and then put it back on again. It did take me 3 years tho and just crept up on me. Think JUDDDIs a way for life so hopefully this time it will be for good. I tried Hans way but also binged just before 5 pm as I knew I had to stop eating food then so went back to the normal way. Have done a couple of weeks with DDD with a fort nights break in between the 2. Keeps my body guessing and had a 2.8lb loss each time.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience on your date. What a tosser. I am sure there is someone out there especially for all of us. Unfortunately you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.

The frogs can jog on at the moment .... Had my fill of idiotic men for now ....

I've just completed second dday so very much looking forward to an up tomorrow!

Friday mornings is the official one although I'm going to do daily like you - find it interesting!

Ok, so -

Sun - 253 (start weight)
Mon - 251 (DD1)
Tue - 249 (DD2)

Today is an up, toast, peanut butter and some chocolate buttons already demolished!! X

Numbers looking really good juju enjoy your UP day you need to refuel after your 2 DD s and the upcoming ones, I find Doubles really useful looks like you will too x

I was 253.3 as of today so yer whooping my ass :p

Will be interesting to see if it makes a difference having 3 or 4 dds with two people of the same weight!

Ooooooh, is there gonna be a mini competition ;)

The way it's looking at the moment you'll both be super skinny in no time :)

Team amazeballs - including my amazing ability to eat chocolate giant buttons today ....

juju_doll said:
Team amazeballs - including my amazing ability to eat chocolate giant buttons today ....

I want to be in Team Amazeballs too :-D Especially if it means Giant chocolate button eating mmmmm. Xx

Ending my up day with coconut perle de lait and a cup of tea. Pure exotica on team amazeballs ....

Sun - 253 (start weight)
Mon - 251 (DD1)
Tue - 249 (DD2)
Wed - 251 (UD)

Double down day here I come!!!

juju_doll said:
Sun - 253 (start weight)
Mon - 251 (DD1)
Tue - 249 (DD2)
Wed - 251 (UD)

Double down day here I come!!!

Good luck Hun :)

I've just finished my DDD - really need today's UD :-D xx

Well done juju, they are not so bad after all are they ;)

Back