Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

The hunger doesn't appear to be the issue at the moment - my horrendous bad moods do. Really not great at the moment, stupid men making me feel low and work a nightmare. Half term can't come soon enough.

Han, remember I've come from about 9 up days in a row! You'd hope I would lose a bit. It'll soon settle down and it'll be interesting to see how we both do then. I plan on mixing it up a bit, some weeks on dddays and some your way xx

juju_doll said:
The hunger doesn't appear to be the issue at the moment - my horrendous bad moods do. Really not great at the moment, stupid men making me feel low and work a nightmare. Half term can't come soon enough.

Han, remember I've come from about 9 up days in a row! You'd hope I would lose a bit. It'll soon settle down and it'll be interesting to see how we both do then. I plan on mixing it up a bit, some weeks on dddays and some your way xx

Ahh... I'm not having such a good time with guys either... May have to contemplate turning lesbian lmao.

Hoping for a big number for you this week, you totally deserve it, go team amazeballs! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hoping for a good loss on the first week after a mega binge definitely. We shall see. My aim is 2 or 3lbs a week towards Xmas - 23lbs off by then would be a quarter of my total target, so fingers crossed!
A good Dday today. Didn't suffer with hunger, just grumpiness which seems pretty bad at the moment. 2nd Dday tomorrow and feeling ok about it. The prospect of two ups afterwards definitely helps! Hope everyone else had a good day xx

Sun - 253 (start weight)
Mon - 251 (DD1)
Tue - 249 (DD2)
Wed - 251 (UD)
Thu - 250 (DD1)
Another down day - here I come!!!

Last edited:
Down 3 already brilliant Juju, knew you could do it hun and yes 2 yummy UP days to look forward to , Bliss x

Yes, I'm pleased, and finding the second Dday surprisingly ok! Am quite tired though, but I think it might be the prospect of a second parents evening of the week tonight!

I find the 2nd day easier too, think its stomach shrinkage and the thought of eating tomorrow :D

Well some of that 250lbs has to go somewhere!!!!

The rest is on my arse and thighs ..........................xx

Sun - 253 (start weight)
Mon - 251 (DD1)
Tue - 249 (DD2)
Wed - 251 (UD)
Thu - 250 (DD1)
Fri- 248 (DD2)

so that's 5lb overall loss and double up days on the way! Hooray!

Delighted, to be honest. I know it won't be so much next week as my official weigh in was after an up but hopefully 2lbs a week from now on!

Team amazeballs yay!!

Yep. Friday mornings are official weigh in time! Really pleased and a good chunk off - will update stats when I get home tonight. Well done for your loss too! Get us, in the 17s!

Well done juju, DDD rock, I think I am going to need them to lose from here on in as my body is happy to sts with just 3 DD s these days, but they are not so bad are they and we get to keep our UPUP weekends yay, well done you xx

Fri- 248 (DD2) official weekly weight
Sat - 249 (UD1)

Very pleased at only a pound gain for yesterday's up day. Felt like I didn't go too mad, although plenty of chocolate was consumed! Tonight is a night in with the girls so I'm making lasagne and salad, plus there will be plenty if wine I hope! Feel less bingey and more in control today which is definitely a good thing. Long may it last .... Happy Saturday everyone!

Fri- 248 (DD2) official weekly weight
Sat - 249 (UD1)
Sun - 252 (UD2)

Absolute piglet yesterday on my second up day ... Chocolate, wine, lasagne, home made cakes, crisps ..... The list goes on! So total 4lb gain on double up, but I'm sure it will be gone again after the double down. Onwards and downwards!

Back