Julie is here!!

Good luck for the weigh in and i hope hubby aint playing the victim after his vasectomy,, hows the quiting smoking going

hubby is very much playing the victim after his chop! he informed me this morning that he still not ready to go to work so has booked another 2 days off. i am seriously going to explode! cant wait for life to get back to normal.
also my e fag thing hasnt arrived yet but will give up as soon as it does. should be here this week!
YAY another 2lbs off this week. i have now lost half the weight i want to lose. you never know i might even lower my bmi when i get to target. will see how i am and how i feel!
as a half way there reward i am going to cook a full roast dinner tomorrow. cant wait to tuck in to roast parsnips and stuffing lol. :D

Well done chick, what a great achievement, dont go mad with the roast dinner though and undo all your good work. You have to remain a good example to us newbies. x x

my roast dinner will be a double celebration. 1= over half way to weight loss and
2= gave up smoking at 12 noon today. 7 hours without a fag. :D

Well done i love a nice roast dinner especially home made roasted potatos

wish it had taken me 4 weeks! started atkins at the end of march but it didnt work for me so moved over to slim fast and now there is no looking back. hoping to get to goal by the start of september.
14 weeks dieting so far. i stalled lots on atkins. keep thinking i am going to stall every week on slim fast but it hasnt happened yet. maybe i will next weigh in as i have started picking coz of the lack of fags. but have only attacked prawns so not as if im shoving chocolate down me.

was so tired yesterday. so tempted to have a ciggie but i didnt. i had an options hot chocolate drink instead. i can see giving up smoking playing havoc with my weight loss and may even give up giving up but will stick with it for now!
so, its roast chicken dinner day. i made the stuffing up last night and used quorn in stead of sausage meat to save on fat and cals. hope it works! also added lots of onions and mushrooms to it.
i wont be going ott. dont really like spuds so will have a plate of stuffing, parsnips, chicken and a small yorkshire pud with gravy. am going to miss out my 2nd shake today.
hope you all have a good day :)

the roast chicken was great. i proper over indulged and i have just had a chicken,stuffing,cranberry triple decker sarnie. bad bad bad me :cry:

i wasnt good at all yesterday. i wasnt hungry but still had a mega large sarnie last night. think its the given up the fags that is starting to play with me. has been 3 days without a fag now. was hoping for stats for a couple of weeks but looks like im going to gain. will try and up my exercise but i feel so tired from the nicotine withdrawel i dont know if i can! :sigh:

Never mind todays a new day, make up for yesterday with a bit of execise, and be good with the food intake. My hubbie has a plastic fag that he got from the chemist, got a bit of tobacco smell about it, he uses it on the plane when he cant have one and it does pacify him, costs £1 ish, give one a try, might help, if you have it in your mouth you can hardly stuff it with food at the same time X

i have got an electronic fag that cost me £55 and i have to buy cartridges for it as well. it is good but not as good as a real fag. i even blow out smoke (its dry ice!) i am having problems with the 'mind' side. like yesterday morning i stuffed 2 chickens, then said to myself, 'right time to sit down and have tea and fag' duh, i need to something to stop me thinking these silly thoughts. how can i enjoy my sitting down time. seems pointless to me but have no energy to do anything about it atm. i am going crazy.

i used a colouring book to keep me occupied when i gave up smoking daft i know but it kept the fingers busy lol

oooo i love colouring! i'm such a big kid at times. my mum used to get posters to colour in consisting of various designs but massive so took her ages to do them.

keep mucking in gal, it must be tough for you but just try to think of the end result - slimness AND no more ciggies. sending positive thoughts to ya!

thanks guys. as for colouring i think i do that with my little uns every day. might take up knitting :giggle:
still got no energy. feel very light headed and dizzy whenever i move so i wont be exercising until this stage has passed!
ashamed to say this but i had some chicken and bbq sauce quite late last night. i needed it. told myself i needed it. gave myself a talking to while i was eating it. as soon as i finished it i called myself a 'mad cow'. :cry:

Don't be too hard on yourself hun, i'm sure there won't be too many kcals in the chicken :) Best to have a lil of what you fancy now n again when you really really need it than give in completely and have everything in sight! Please don't get too disheartened by it :) A new day and a new start tomorrow. Lets hope the dizziness etc soon pass and i'm sure you'll then do brilliantly after having stuck with things through the mega tough times. Things can and will get easier i'm sure :)

Back