July Challenge for Calorie Counters!

Mixxi

Well the new month has started so thought I'd go ahead and start a new thread.
Just post how much weight you're hoping to lose this month and update us with your progress! :D

Mixxi - 7 lbs
no1yoyo- 7 lbs
Goldenaky - 9 lbs
Redlilocks - 5 lbs
supersara2001 - 3 lbs
clarri - 8 lbs

Last edited:
Well last month I totally bombed. I lost nothing!
I will set a more realistic target this month.

no1yoyo = 7lbs

Goldenaky: 9 lbs

Yes please! :D

Redlilocks - 5lbs
Start weight on 1/7/08 - 12st 4lbs

(I don't have a ticker yet! :rolleyes: Would love to get under 12stone by August!)

Hello calorie counters! I have been away for a bit but I'm back home now. Only lost half a pound last week but I assume that's due to large alcohol consumption at the festival I was at! Will be getting back on track again so 6.5 lbs to lose. :D

Hi all
Started Slimfast but just cant hack the taste, so had success with calorie counting before so am back. Hope its ok to join so late in the month.
My goal for the end of the month is 8lbs.
I will be keeping a journal of my journey.
Look forward to chatting to you all.
:)

That's not too bad at all :). Don't worry about it. The good thing I find with calorie counting is you can make up for it on other days so you can eat less calories than your set amount the next day or next couple of days and it won't make a difference.

I know its not that bad, but its only my first day!! My problem is that I dont have any routine in my life. I find it so difficult to follow plans when I am not working, which Im not at the moment. Oh I know excuses excuses! lol. :eek:
So thats me for today.
See you all later. xxx

I found when starting out I needed to get into it so had a slightly higher calorie allowance than I do now :). I totally relate with finding it more difficult when you have less to do/no routine. I'm not at college at the moment and I need to resist the urge to eat out of boredom as I have far more spare time right now!

Hi all
Very good day today. Have managed to stay under my total, and even had a few chips!! I purchased a dietplate today. Some difference in what I thought I could have and what I should have!!!!:eek:
Although, I did have some "bits" of roast lamb while i was carving, so maybe not so good there!!! lol.
Back tomorrow.
xx

3lbs lost for me :D 3.5 lbs to go until I reach my July goal! Would love to hear how you other ladies are getting on xxx

Hi all! Hope to lose 5lbs this month, I am holiday for the last week, but will try anyway. I was away last week and still managed to lose 1lb so am feeling great. I also use the diet plate, takes all the guessing out of portion control and is so easy to use, keep it up everybody.

I hope to lose 7lb this month

Well after a totally crap start to the month (and actually gaining) I decided to raise my calorie intake as I was just constantly cheating and being rubbish (down to lack of will-power now I'm close to goal I think).
Since putting my calories up and eating more this week, I'VE LOST 4 LBS!!
I don't know how I've managed that....
I'd accepted that slow and steady was the only way I'd get the last bit off, and thought it'd take a month or two to lose 4lbs on my current calorie level....my body must've decided to give me a break!

No1yoyo- target 7lbs, lost 4lbs so far

I'm not worried if I don't lose any more this month, as I said, I think slow and steady is the only way I'll keep the last bit off for good, so I'm going to be patient! (for once!)
:)

I was grumpy because I thought I was not losing as fast as I wanted but now I see I have already lost one pound more than the goal I had for this challenge. Yipeee!

Well done everyone! And yep now it's time to start the August Calorie Counters challenge ^_^ x

Back