July starters support post

Welcome along to all the new starters and you can do it to the re-starters x

charl_young said:
Thanks! Ok I made a cuppa and having another bottle of water. Somehow I drink water ridiculously fast when it's in a bottle, compared to a glass, weirdo! X

I do the same lol, although I have been really thirsty on this diet so far, which can only be a good thing haha

x Lulu x said:
Thanks i've came home stressed and binged anyway! Fresh start as of bw am sick of saying that! X

JujuBerrrry said:
I've done exactly the same Lulu :(
It's a hard diet to follow. Restart again tomorrow :) hopefully follow it 100%
Good luck :) xx

Victorian151 said:
I felt like i stumbled, slipped and crashed off the diet wagon yesterday but back on it today with avengeance. The diet works so well for me when I work ( I work away 5 days a week), it fits in perfectly but I hadn't taken into how account on the day off me and my OH a week have together and how much our social life/our time includes a nice meal and a drink. On reflection I made better choices than I could of done yesterday (Lean pork medallions, mushrooms and onions in a creamy garlic sauce but made with low fat creme fraiche) and a 2 hour walk but I so wish I resisted the glass of wine and boiled new potatoes. Feel like I've cheated on myself. Argggh.

gembob1981 said:
Oh no jst had three chocolate biscuits, today isn't going to go well I knew the weekend was going to be hard oh well going to go with the flow today and get back on it tomorrow disappointed with myself as not managed a full 100% week oh well x

Clarabow said:
Restart for me tomorrow. Cut down on carbs over the weekend, but didn't do so good last night. Hour by hour today. Done it before can do it again.

Holiday in a month and need a good stone off. Onwards ever onwards x

Deezer said:
Re-start for me too after a lunch off after race for life!!

Lets do it ladies!!

X

amy2bslim said:
Restart for me today after a sunny weekend Nd plenty of BBQs wA to hard to say no so first day back on slim and save xx wish me luck x

Me too :-(

Went away for the weekend and had way too much food! Initially attempted to stick to protein only etc but then I just caved :-( also had weetabix this morning. Feeling rubbish now :-(

Just had the spicy spaghetti it was actually really nice! I'm wondering whether to bother having protein meals or just bulking out the packs with veg as I go. 200g is ok. I'm not that full tho, but I have a pretty massive appetite I'm always trying to reign it in. If I did the 30 day shred later do you think I should have an extra pack? I just put everything into my fitness pal and my net cals is only like 200, so I'm not sure what to do? X

Hey Northern Bird, try not to look at it as 10 stone, I have broken the eleven stone I have to lose down into "bite" sized achievable chunks, and I've set each chunk as a short term goal, so every time I get to a goal, I'll know I'm on my way and I'll know I have achieved something! For us big gals who are in it for the long haul, just keep telling yourself when you weaken, "every hour I stay on this diet, my body will consume some of the fat that is strangling my organs, killing my joints and making me miserable." and then think of yourself as being lighter, healthier and more energetic! I'm on day 12 and I've lost a stone! It would normally have taken me months to shift that! I'm so excited about this journey to being a healthier me! Stay with it, let's do it together! good luck!
Ah thanks! I am taking it hour by hour literally! Just trying to stay focused on reconditioning how I think about food as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom, it's so nice not to feel alone! :)

Just had the spicy spaghetti it was actually really nice! I'm wondering whether to bother having protein meals or just bulking out the packs with veg as I go. 200g is ok. I'm not that full tho, but I have a pretty massive appetite I'm always trying to reign it in. If I did the 30 day shred later do you think I should have an extra pack? I just put everything into my fitness pal and my net cals is only like 200, so I'm not sure what to do? X

Sometimes i just bulk the packs out with veg but if i want 'proper' food i have a chicken stir fry or an omelette. You could bulk your meal up with veg then have some protein after you've done the 30 day shred if your hungry x

It does get easier once you're in ketosis, and after working so hard to get there, it's totally not worth cheating. I'm a serial cheater at diets, a little bit here, a teeny bit there. In this, 4 meals is 4 meals / shakes. No food. Nothing. I'm not having the protein meal or the salad. That's what there is and getting into ketosis is so nasty I don't want to have to do it again, especially as your body will know what's coming and really try to prevent it. It's not easy, it's a shock to the system and I emotionally crave stuff I don't even like... Even baby formula looks good, but I keep telling myself that my organs and joints need this and I need to be able to run I the park with the kids! I feel that staying away from all real food may help me gain control for later on where I will be able to say no to junk, and choose wisely more healthy food. We make such commitments to our employers, children, parents etc. isn't it about time we committed to ourselves?
You can do this Northern Bird. This diet IS do-able, and WE can do it!

Hey Northern Bird, try not to look at it as 10 stone, I have broken the eleven stone I have to lose down into "bite" sized achievable chunks, and I've set each chunk as a short term goal, so every time I get to a goal, I'll know I'm on my way and I'll know I have achieved something! For us big gals who are in it for the long haul, just keep telling yourself when you weaken, "every hour I stay on this diet, my body will consume some of the fat that is strangling my organs, killing my joints and making me miserable." and then think of yourself as being lighter, healthier and more energetic! I'm on day 12 and I've lost a stone! It would normally have taken me months to shift that! I'm so excited about this journey to being a healthier me! Stay with it, let's do it together! good luck!

Mini goals are a great idea and motivator!!!

X

Half way thought my restart day keep topping up my water and hitting the gym later I will get healthy x

Love you guys <3 you always make me feel that extra bit motivated!
Re-starts are not just hard, they're so bloody depressing!!!

Will re-start again TOMORROW (going to have packs for the rest of today but proper re-start tomorrow) think maybe 4 packs a day will suit me better .... No food at all and maybe I'll be less likely to cheat :-(

You can do it!! Coffee tea jelly and water :)

bridie said:
You can do it!! Coffee tea jelly and water :)

Can't drink black coffe so lots if black tea with tablet sweeteners, can I have jelly if so how much x

I buy the packs of sugar free crystals make it really weak and have a couple of pots a day if I'm struggling! Occasionally I have the ready made sugar free ones but they have citric acid in so mind you don't have too much :)

My slim and save diary retsart day 1
After finailly having some sunshine in lovely derby this weekend end to be full of bbq and ice creams i have 12 weeks to this day to get my ass into some smaller clothers im currently a size 20-22 dependends where i shop well not over run being there isnt many larger ladies shops in derby, this is my second time around on s&s so i know it works its not the product iys me i just love food but boy food dont love me, for a while ive been saying to my other half thats it tomorrow but i think i use that as a excuse to eat more !!

im on my first day and going to try to stick to it i feel writing a diary helps as takes my mind of food, the worst thing is when i am at work yes i get hungery but i manage just when i get home its if i need to eat everything and anything lol but my plan is while hubby does his tea and pack up im going to have a sunbed session then hit the gym, i am hungery and manage to drink a hell of a lot of black tea with sweetne rtablets in which makes me feel better and i actually tasted a sweetner just popped it on my tongue thought it would give me a sugar rush but it was vile errrrr never again

so i am hoping in 12 weeks i can be a comfy size 16 and feel much happy in myself i am a haapy person till i catch a glipse of myself at a unforgiven angle, i am happy to reply to any post also will be updating my diary every day

Wish me well on my road to starvation x

Amy xx:eek:

Good luck Amy, I've just finished week one and down 9lbs did fine all week but the weekend I wobbled but I'm trying again this week and I will try and get through the weekends if not i will start again I'm determined to get my weight off x

amy2bslim said:
WOW THANKS I LOVE JELLY XX

:D pleasure mee too!! I sometimes have it with a shake with less water like jelly and custard!! Nom nom nom

I'm getting a new pack tomo.. Ordered the bars as I didn't want to order them first time as they are a trigger food and I can never just eat 1!

It's like Christmas opening up a Slim and Save box haha!xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just had my meal, was ok I guess but now I know that's it for the day foodwise I'm already feeling kinda anxious, was so hungry I couldn't wait to eat dinner later. I do feel kinda satisfied considering I had basically a plate of lettuce! I had the other half of my bar for pudding which might have been silly. If I get insanely hungry I might have another shake I know it'd make 5 meals but cal wise it's still only 600! X

Back