July starters support post

Thankyou :) xx

I've had a little tomato and carrot and stayed in ketosis - although admittedly I didn't know they weren't great for s&s so haven't had any since, just to be on the safe side :)

scousemouse0151 said:
Just made the crunchy choc shake into little biscuits. Can't say I was impressed!
Still feel hungry. Will try making a large cookie with the vanilla crunchy shake next time see it that is more substantial.
Got my Chilli meal with cabbage and green salad for later washed down with an ice cold coke Zero x x

Haha I need to try and make a shake into biscuits/cookie/brownie to get them used! Have one pack last for today but am craving a bar (again) lord knows I will end up with just porridge and strawberry shakes left!!

MissMuNkY said:
Yep I'm in my third week and it is really easy never as hard as you think it's going to be :)

Hope this is true for me in te weeks time! x

Wow 13lbNorthern bird well done to you.You and your husband must be thrilled with this weeks weigh-in x x

30 day shred done, phew that was better than I thought, feel a bit dizzy and sick though but after 2 weeks off could do it all still :) x

Eeeeek how is the Shred & S&S?? x

Ok at the time, but it's really screwed my leg muscles and it's been 2 day, never usually take long to recover and everytime I sit down theyre ceasing up and going really stiff its really painful still :( I think everyone else does really well though. I'm going to stick to swimming and walking until my refeed in 1.5weeks then get stuck back into shred so hopefully I don't gain to much that week, gutted I'd thought it was going to be easier but my body hasn't recovered well at all, and honestly was the best I've ever done it at the time! Grr!

charl_young said:
Ok at the time, but it's really screwed my leg muscles and it's been 2 day, never usually take long to recover and everytime I sit down theyre ceasing up and going really stiff its really painful still :( I think everyone else does really well though. I'm going to stick to swimming and walking until my refeed in 1.5weeks then get stuck back into shred so hopefully I don't gain to much that week, gutted I'd thought it was going to be easier but my body hasn't recovered well at all, and honestly was the best I've ever done it at the time! Grr!

I'm feeling it pain! Had read great reports on 30 day shred and thought I would give it a go! I felt like I was gonna die and was shaky and felt faint for at least an hour after it was over! My plan to do it every other day has failed too because I'm in agony! Done it Wednesday and still fell terrible pain on my legs, arms and abs! Can barely walk up and down stairs!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's weird as its probably the best I've ever done it, but my legs have never hurt like this before. Def too much for me in week 2, maybe week 3 I'll do ok. X

Oh gosh! Maybe I'll wait a few more weeks until I give it a go! x

Quick question guys... I've been eating bean sprouts but re-read the info/instructions you get with delivery and it's bamboo shoots! I mis-read!!!! Eeek do you think beansprouts are acceptable? Does anyone know? x

Just has spicy spaghetti and veg and it was lush

Had a day of shakes which I've never done before, feel pretty good apart from feel like I'm missing my veg a bit. X

Don't now about the beansprouts but so long as the carb count in them is low enough you wont of done any real damage.
Charl I usually have a green salad as a side dish on it's own as you are getting all your nutrients and if you're allowed it them I'm making damn sure I'm eating it :) x x

haha! I'm a bit peckish now so think I'll make a little stir fry. :) xx

Quick question guys... I've been eating bean sprouts but re-read the info/instructions you get with delivery and it's bamboo shoots! I mis-read!!!! Eeek do you think beansprouts are acceptable? Does anyone know? x

You could use Myfitnesspal to track everything.... Its carb content and if it contains citric acid you need to look out for hun!!! X

Had a day of shakes which I've never done before, feel pretty good apart from feel like I'm missing my veg a bit. X

Did you have 3 or 4 packs..... I occaionally have just the 4 packs..... if I'm rushing about!!! But i miss my veg too....

X

Hey! I have boiled eggs for breakfast at about 11, stops me being hungry, so I've only ever done the 3 packs. Xx

Back