July starters support post

I didn't know but I really hate cottage cheese, can you let me know when we're allowed steak and chips! Ha!!

I had a total yay moment today, went to tesco and they had some nice dresses I thought I'd try on for hols, picked up a 16 thinking hmm probs be a bit tight but they fitted perfectly :) the medium in one of them was also very nearly ok! Bought a lush maxi dress and it looks really good and I never feel like that about clothes normally I try stuff on and feel crap as it doesn't look right. Yay!!! X

I didn't know but I really hate cottage cheese, can you let me know when we're allowed steak and chips! Ha!!

I had a total yay moment today, went to tesco and they had some nice dresses I thought I'd try on for hols, picked up a 16 thinking hmm probs be a bit tight but they fitted perfectly :) the medium in one of them was also very nearly ok! Bought a lush maxi dress and it looks really good and I never feel like that about clothes normally I try stuff on and feel crap as it doesn't look right. Yay!!! X

nothing beats that feeling!! X

Well done charl that's a lovely feeling :)

Weekends the hardest hope everyones ok Xx

Well done Charl that will encourage you to get to target I'm sure.
I'm longing to try my new holiday wardrobe but putting it off until I'm down another 7lb x x

I'm not going to buy anything else until just before I go, I just liked this dress and it fit so nicely I thought aaah I'll just get it :) Fingers crossed I'll have another 7lbs off before I go. xx

Woken up hungry ..... Hope this is not the way its going to be today.

OMG i have pee'd 6 times so far for me today, on day 22 and not been to the toilet so much since day one lol

Ah well can only be good for the weight loss. 1.3 litres down, 1.7 to go :p

Last edited:
I'm not going to buy anything else until just before I go, I just liked this dress and it fit so nicely I thought aaah I'll just get it :) Fingers crossed I'll have another 7lbs off before I go. xx

I couldn't resist a gorgeous maxi dress for my hols and it looks fab on, will look even better when I'm down to target.
Treated myself to some face cream sandals and jewellery from the Sunday market so all done now just need Sept to hurry up x x

Last edited:
Ah good luck for target :) its my 2nd WI tomorrow and I go on hols 2 weeks on Tuesday. Hoping for 7lbs before then :)

Does anyone know if we can have Extra sugarfree mints ?

Urghhhhhh I had toast :-( feel so bad.

Can't believe myself :-(

Week 2 WI 4lbs off and its totm so really happy with that. Yay. Just pretend the toast never happened love, and carry on with the plan, just don't think you've wrecked it and carry on off plan. It'll be ok :) xx

Well done charl, Elaine just get back on. No restarts no beating yourself up, just onwards and downwards

Xxx

Well done Charl!
Thanks R :)

How do you stop yourself?

My two slices of awful toast has already turned into

: 2 toast
: mini magnum
: 6 malteasers

How do you get straight back on the donkey... And not think 'oh I've blown it now.... Start again 'x''

It's driving me insane! I am SO disappointed in myself :-(

Only you can do that love, you just have to get your head past it, you've have a few little treats so thats ok, but just stop now. Pretend you didn't and like you haven't even diverted from plan, then it's easier to carry on. Xx

Don't beat yourself up hun

Firstly remove the junk, bin it, put washing up liquid on it. Nip it in the bud. If it isn't on plan chuck it or remove it from sight

Stock up on drinks you like. Drink, distract if hungry. Keep busy, relive yourself from temptation if needed

It gets easier but those first few days stretch your packs, be creative and keep hydrated.

You cab do it xxx

Thanks beauts.
Just hard as I've recently (and not by choice) moved home.

Just so difficult when you feel down! xx

It so so is love, but you can do it, as soon as those thoughts start creeping in your head you can't you look for reasons to cheat, just think really postively as much as possible, its just food, you don't need it, go do something else thats non food related, have a bath and paint your nails, or go to the shop and buy a magazine and read the inane tripe they print, totally takes my mind off food. Don't worry, you'll get there. xx

Back