July starters support post

Hey fellow july gang :) im on day 4 now

Started something new today. If i think of food i have to exercise and its going well i fancied chinese so i did an hour of zumba. I will lose these pounds lol x

Day 3 not too bad so far. Been busy all day so that helps. Just had soup so feel quite full. Keep going guys the results will be worth it

Day 2
Headache + horrible metallic taste in mouth = a very snappy and grumpy me!

Woohoo my sample pack arrived this afternoon!
Scared and excited all rolled into one!! Roll on ketosis, slim me, I'm coming to get you ! Watch me shrink ha ha
Really would like to lose 38lbs by October.... Wish me luck. I think starting a diary may keep me on track, good luck July starters x

Toothfairy79 said:
Scared and excited all rolled into one!! Roll on ketosis, slim me, I'm coming to get you ! Watch me shrink ha ha
Really would like to lose 38lbs by October.... Wish me luck. I think starting a diary may keep me on track, good luck July starters x

Good luck tooth fairy!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Toothfairy79 said:

Good luck. We can all do this :) xx

sliminthecity said:
Yay end of day 1 for me :) off to bed now feeling starving but proud ;)

Same here!!! Good luck for tomorrow xx

I was a very end of June starter! But feel more like July lol
Today is day 7 for me! Can't believe I've been doing it for a week! Wasn't as hellish as I expected! Was worried I wasn't even in leukosis so dipped my urine and definitely am! Had no real side effects bar one morning of feeling dizzy and sick! Excited to weigh in!!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just done my weight and all my measurements, having a glass of water not quite ready for my first pack yet. Think I will have the oatmeal though :)

Quick question, is the 200g veg we can have raw weight or cooked weight? Thanks X

Morning kime well done on completing your first week! X

Hi everyone, i will be starting mine next week, i after wait until my pennies arrive into my bank lol. But i will be on here daily reading up on tips etc, S&S looks like a really good diet. Just one question, if you order the tester pack will it be the full amounts in the packets not just samples if you know what i mean, it would be nice to test them to see what i like. Thanks in advance :)

Aghhh day 4 ( well day 7 really as dun 3 days, fell off wagon for one day then back on it the next) this is a real killer for me today...so hungry and ratty and tired, im really strugling, weigh in is friday so.hoping for 7lb loss x

Day3 for me. V ratty and tired not that hungry though so I think ketosis in sight. Keep going girls

The starter pack is the full packs a mixture of 25 different packs pot luck. V good to try the packs

hey all - im re-re-re-restarting today! good luck for july - hopefully we'll all have lower numbers come the end of the month!

Day2 for me and I'm feeling hungry just now!!! Trying to hold off until 5.30 to have a pack then 8 then 10!!! Had scrambled eggs this morning. Just had some water and coke zero to keep hunger at bay.

How's everyone else doing??

Back