July starters support post

clararose said:
Hi everyone, well this is day two for me, yesterday wasn't too bad, i tried to keep busy and that helped me keep focus. I didn't have a good night sleep for some reason but already, my tummy has gone down and i don't feel as bloated! I have until 10th August to lose 1 stone although i'd like to lose more, losing this weight will make my holiday so much better and make me feel less conscious whilst swimming with my children. So fingers crossed!

Hope everyone has a good day

x

Good luck hun!
I'm
Being a god mum the middle of August so I'm hoping to have a lost a stone by then too! We can do it :)

Ando said:
Hey all. Been a while since I've been on here. Started All about w8 last week but the packs are completely different to what I remember so I ordered a trial pack from slim & save and they are pretty good so far!
First week done as of this morning and 13.2lbs lost.
I'll be mixing the two plans together until I an out of all about w8 stuff and can't see me reordering (unless s&s' mac n cheese isn't on par with aaw8).
22st13lbs last week, 20st now. If the last time is anything to go by i'll hopefully be losing 4-5lbs per week.

My goal will be somewhere between 14-15 stone and will hopefully achieve that by the new year. (I'm 6'4" male btw!!)

Good luck to everyone!

OMG 13.5 in a week is amazing! Well done! You will reach your goal in no time!!!

Good luck with today :) x

slimmerwithin said:
Well done Ando you lucky thing. Just weighed in after my 1st week and a measly 4lb loss and I have been I ketosis since day 3. Not fair!

4lbs is still a good loss!!!! 4lb per week is 4 stone in 4 months thereabouts.... Keep going! x

hope everyone is getting on well! day 6 for me and going really well! weigh in on weds morning - cant wait! feel ive earnt a good loss so hope im rewarded!!

xxx

Hi all, I am starting s&s on Wed, ordered my starter pack to arrive tomorrow, currently on CD, and finish my first week tomorrow, so doing weigh in and starting s&s then. I hate my counsellor and think I can achieve more by myself (well hopefully!!) I have 6 stone to lose hopefully by Xmas time. :) trouble is it's TOTM (Bloomin started today) so thinking that's going to affect my losses. :-( xx

Ando said:
Hey all. Been a while since I've been on here. Started All about w8 last week but the packs are completely different to what I remember so I ordered a trial pack from slim & save and they are pretty good so far!
First week done as of this morning and 13.2lbs lost.
I'll be mixing the two plans together until I an out of all about w8 stuff and can't see me reordering (unless s&s' mac n cheese isn't on par with aaw8).
22st13lbs last week, 20st now. If the last time is anything to go by i'll hopefully be losing 4-5lbs per week.

My goal will be somewhere between 14-15 stone and will hopefully achieve that by the new year. (I'm 6'4" male btw!!)

Good luck to everyone!

Well done :) guess you either mean you started at 20st 13 or you are 22st now tho-as otherwise you've lost 41lbs in a week!!! I start at 22:12 on April 13th, and this week am 19:2 so it's great :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Well in 10 days ive lost 1 stone and 4 lbs super happy x keep going people x

Hayley Jane :) weight lost so far: 1stone

Hi
I'm starting today as need to shift 4 stone I have done Lipo trim and got to goal but have managed to put it all back on grhh:booboo: so I would like to get my head round being slim and reintroduction of food ... fingers crossed.

good luck to everyone

Hi all

I'm starting on Wednesday.... :) hoping to lose a lot of the weight over the summer holidays, is that realistic? (1 or 2 stone in a 8 week period) probably wishful thinking lol

Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Finished day 1!!

Well done everyone and good luck new starters. I'm on day 7 today, WI tomorrow eek I'm excited to see if it has worked lol. Definitely feeling slimmer so fingers crossed!

Hi folks. Just sent for the sample pack but using up weight to go shakes. Started diary as well. I'm a weigh every day junkie cos it keeps me on track- even if I stay the same lol. Lost nearly 6 st on CD in 2007 and ashamed to realise that 4st are back on! Determined to stay focused on my goal - good luck everyone. I should be working on an assignment right now but brain a bit fuzzy lol

Just received my starter pack, I am going to consume them in order of preference, starting with the ones I know I won't like first!!! Just had a bar (the maple fruit and nut one, and it wasn't actually that bad)

Though bit annoyed as only got 24 items!!! Xx

patootie_pip_squeak said:
Just received my starter pack, I am going to consume them in order of preference, starting with the ones I know I won't like first!!! Just had a bar (the maple fruit and nut one, and it wasn't actually that bad)

Though bit annoyed as only got 24 items!!! Xx

Contact them
And tell them!!

Eeeek Day 2! Huuunnngrrrryyy

Hi Elaine bear with it by tomorrow or Thursday you should feel so much better and then it gets easier I promise.

Back