July starters support post

Ok thanks! I kinda balance my cals between consumed and net cals though is that ok? Like I've consumed 650 cals but only have 240 net, my carbs are 47 today, so is that ok? Really want to get in ketosis fast so this feeling goes!

It's so hard with water as i'm always thirsty so have always drunk loads of it.

Thanks for all the advice, I think I'm stressing as I only have 4 weeks so do this incl refeed so wanted some really good results in that time, you've all been really helpful so thank you so much :) xxx

That sounds fine. Go by true calories hun. You will soon be in ketosis x

charl_young said:
Ok thanks! I kinda balance my cals between consumed and net cals though is that ok? Like I've consumed 650 cals but only have 240 net, my carbs are 47 today, so is that ok? Really want to get in ketosis fast so this feeling goes!

It's so hard with water as i'm always thirsty so have always drunk loads of it.

Thanks for all the advice, I think I'm stressing as I only have 4 weeks so do this incl refeed so wanted some really good results in that time, you've all been really helpful so thank you so much :) xxx

Another thing yesterday web you posted that you had ate everything I still had 2 packs left one of shock I was splitting into 2! Once your in ketosis you will be able to eat later! But try it really helps me to go to bed with something then I know I can't cheat! Although I do always feel stuffed going to bed lol like I've cheated haha

An extra pack shouldn't do too much damaged but like someone else said I normally have an extra egg or beig really naughty I sometimes have omelette as my protien meal with 2 eggs which is allowed but I add 2 egg whites as well! Makes it feel massive but minimal extra carbs!!

Good luck you will be fine!!

Day two started not a bit hungry have a headache though. Well done to everyone on here a big pat on the back.

Well done Charl and Millie for getting into Day 2! You've done the worst day!!!xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi everyone

Just starting my Second Week on S&S - still sticking to it 100% - and pleased to report that I lost 12lbs in the first week. Yay me!

Well done everyone :)

Wow well done!! It's things like that, that are keeping me going! In just 5 days I could be that much lighter, it's so exciting. Go you! X

Aww man! I've just ate a few boiled sweets i'm on on my 2nd day restart. My total meals planned for the day was 63g then i've ate those sweets. Do you think i've totally ruined this day? x

No you can have upto 60g of carbs.. You'll be fine!

Oatmeal with cinnamon, 1 oatmeal biscuit and lovely cuppa!xxx

Attachments

• image-1467835848.jpg
    image-1467835848.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 26
Hi all, I know its late in the month but do ye mind me joining? I am on day 2 and feeling good. Weird taste in my mouth and managed til 4 with only a shake so I think Ketosis is only a few hours away. Just had the chilli in the white pack which I added mushrooms and tabasco sauce to and a big salad and I am stuffed. It was amazing!! Really lovely and burned the mouth off me. I ate all my food too early yesterday and I think I made up for it before bedtime so will have my dinner around 7.30 and a bar at 9 and head to bed to stop temptation.

How is everyone finding the flavors? svincent your oatmeal looks nice, i really didnt like mine. Is it any better as cookies?

Hey I'm also on day 2! The packs really are filling I forgot how straight forward this diet is n right now as I'm lazing in garden I'm actually glad to know I can make my meal with minimal effort and it'll be ready in 5mins! Wearing a bikini in garden is also good as this time next week I will be wearing one in front of a beach so that's keeping me sticking to the water!
Would def recommend spacing the packs out i often have a cup of tea instead of a pack so I can
Enjoy the pack later...!

Finding today loads easier than yesterday. I just had the other half of my shake (I split it) and going to have my meal about 7 I think, chilli with mushrooms and peppers with a salad. Kinda veered off a little as I went to town and got some prawns and a babybell as I was soooo hungry! My kid wouldn't eat his sandwich and kept offering me sushi so to not eat it was a huge thing for me! ESP when I want carbs so bad! Fingers crossed for ketosis tomorrow. Pretty happy as I weighed myself before and I'm 2lbs lighter than fri which was my last slimming world WI, had the weekend off plan and today is my 2nd day so hoping now I'll have an awesome first week loss :) woo! X

charl_young said:
Finding today loads easier than yesterday. I just had the other half of my shake (I split it) and going to have my meal about 7 I think, chilli with mushrooms and peppers with a salad. Kinda veered off a little as I went to town and got some prawns and a babybell as I was soooo hungry! My kid wouldn't eat his sandwich and kept offering me sushi so to not eat it was a huge thing for me! ESP when I want carbs so bad! Fingers crossed for ketosis tomorrow. Pretty happy as I weighed myself before and I'm 2lbs lighter than fri which was my last slimming world WI, had the weekend off plan and today is my 2nd day so hoping now I'll have an awesome first week loss :) woo! X

Well done wish i could say the same lol. I've jst had some cheese and a teaspoon of sandwhich spread x

I've had 665 cals today and 37 carbs, is that ok? I'm still scared i'm doing it wrong! X

If your having 3 packs plus 100g protien (and optional 200g veg) or 4 packs (and optional 200g veg) and 2.5 - 3.5 litres of water then your doing it right. If your having the packs then you won't go over your carb intake :)

Hi all :)

Well done on allllll the amazing losses! Wow!

I am starting my re-start AGAIN tomorrow. Hoping to really stick to it this time! Nothing coming up and spent the whole night going over why I want to do this... So off I go!

Just a question - do you find 4 packs or 3 packs and te protein/veg easier?
Have a months worth so plenty of packs!

Back