July Starters!~! Time to rock and roll!!

I can hardly believe this and i am still in shock. Been pinching myself and keep yelling out the husband every half an hour or so. I had my weigh in tonight and lost ......... 18lb in my first week!! Incredible. I feel so so so happy!!! I had to get my llc to check the reading on the scales twice before i was convinced that it was correct!! She says it's the most she has seen someone lose in her first week. I literally danced out.

That coupled with the fact that I have just been told that I am going out to new york for two weeks with work on sunday (business class - another first!) and I am pretty happy tonight. Had to pick up three weeks worth of packs and have to wait till tomorrow to pick up my new staple dinner of shepherds pie pack!! *dances dances* I have asked my LLC if i can weigh in by email using scales at the hotel's gym where i will be staying for the two weeks that i am away to keep me on track.

I hope everyone else is having a fantastic day today and is feeling happy too. I did have a moment when i went into the supermarket after to pick up some water and some food for my husband for the week when i thought "i can be naughty now and eat something" but then I reminded myself that my loss this week is just one of the many losses i want week on week and to focus on the pack! I had a bottle of water instead and went home for a nice warm shepherds pie pack!!

Badlamone that is truly unbelievable well done you!!! You mist be so pleased with yourself!!!! Congratulations onwards and downwards xx

18lbs is incredible!! if thats not a motivator for you and everyone else on this forum I have no idea what is!! Jealous that your going to New York xx

badllamaone said:
I can hardly believe this and i am still in shock. Been pinching myself and keep yelling out the husband every half an hour or so. I had my weigh in tonight and lost ......... 18lb in my first week!! Incredible. I feel so so so happy!!! I had to get my llc to check the reading on the scales twice before i was convinced that it was correct!! She says it's the most she has seen someone lose in her first week. I literally danced out.

I was just thinking about your amazing weightloss. Had you taken measurements beforehand?? X

Starting today

Hi, First time ever on any forum, and starting LLT tonight. I can't wait, but a bit nervous, hope I can stick with it. So happy to have found such wonderful people in this forum and on this thread.
I've got 6.5 stone to lose to get to a healthy BMI. I've yo-yo dieted all my life and only time I was ever that weight was twice in my life. Once as a fat child became a fat teen, and once in my 20's when I managed to diet to that weight.
I've chosen LL because I want to get a healthier relationship to food and I want to be one of those people that 'eats like a bird' but in reality just eats healthily. Somehow I can't do that, I constantly overeat, constantly think about what I can eat next, and constantly need to feel full.
Well that is going to change. I will learn a lighter way of being. I will learn to live my life and not be controlled by food, and limited by my weight. I will listen to my aching knees and swollen legs and do something about it.
So I pick up my packs tonight and start a new way tomorrow. I will take each day at a time, as I aim for a goal of a month, then a hundred days, and then another 100 days. :)

eatlikeabird - I love your name!! Good Luck you wont regret it!! xx

Welcome eatlike a bird.
:welcome2:
You'l get loads of support on here.
Good luck.:)

Welcome eatlikeabird and I hope you have a great journey and a great time in this forum!! I wish you all the best for your first days on the diet. If you need any support or motivation on your first days please don't be shy in letting us know so we can hug, sympathise and support as needed!

Orinoconomore - thanks honey! Definitely the motivation I needed to keep going! How are you doing?

MissLouise - I took measurements on my first night but not this last week. And I'm totally getting excited about NYK now!!

Hey badlamone had first weigh in tonight and lost 7 pounds so pleased!! Inspiration enough to keep going and see what else I can do! How was your day?? :)

Thanks so much everyone, I know where to come if the going gets tough. Picked up my packs and had first meeting. Really nice ladies. This is it, hope this time next year my closet is free of about 8 different sizes and only the smallest clothes are left.

Back