June Challenge...!! Join me....!! :)

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
Ladies its the 1st of June tomorrow and I'm looking for a challenge...!! Help me, help each other and lets shift the pounds!! :)

I'm not talking anything too drastic or over the top but ideally I would like to lose 2lb a week starting tomorrow...!! I get weighed Thursdays but it doesnt matter which day you get weighed on as long as you're trying and keep pus all up to date with where you are, what you're eating, how much you're losing??

Anyone in?? Join me!!! xxx :)

Hi Blondie, it sounds like a nice challange;)

I've been maintaing but I would like to lose 4 pounds during june. Summer is right here and I want a bikini body, so I'll join;)

Let's make a list:

Blondee - 8 pounds to go
Aline - 4 pounds to go

xx

Aline said:
Hi Blondie, it sounds like a nice challange;)

I've been maintaing but I would like to lose 4 pounds during june. Summer is right here and I want a bikini body, so I'll join;)

Let's make a list:

Blondee - 8 pounds to go
Aline - 4 pounds to go

xx

Aline welcome :) Yes I am working towards a bikini bod too - the worst part if dieting is that I can see it forming but takes some real will power to succeed :( We can do it though!! Xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Aline - how you doing today?? xx

Hi Blondie:)

So far I'mm good, I already had a slice of chocolate cake, but within calories and also lots of oranges. Overall it's fine;)

Just looking for some motivation to move my butt.

Do you exercise at home, gym or outdoors?

x

Hi

can i join in on this one - got totally depressed this morning when even my 'fat' trousers were too tight!! arrgghhhh!!

i want to lose.... erk 2 stone by say October (my birthday) - if i could do a steady 2pounds a week from now, i should be done by 8th September.

my plan:
Some slimfast - cutting out wine (oh god thats going to be the toughest)

and wii fit (i have ordered the step riser for the board, wii fit zumba and ea more active sports) i have a treadmill and a crosstrainer... so no excuses really...

Hi blondie,Aline and Sunshine, I'd love to join in as well. I would like to loose 6lb in June (well really I'd like to loose 2 stone but I have to be realistic lol). My wi night is tonight so hopefully I'll make a start on the -6.

Hi Blondie:)

So far I'mm good, I already had a slice of chocolate cake, but within calories and also lots of oranges. Overall it's fine;)

Just looking for some motivation to move my butt.

Do you exercise at home, gym or outdoors?

x

Morning Aline :) Glad you're having some calorie treats, best part of the day!! Are oranges a speedy like grapefruit??

Regarding exercise... I dont exercise at home unless I take the dog out but shes a shih tzu pup so cant take her too far, I play netball twice a week as I play in the Staffordshire league but the season JUST ended last week LOL so now I'm back to just going to the gym but I do go three times a week for two hours at a time so its not too bad :) I'm hoping to get a summer netball league going so my team doesnt lose faith over the holidays :)

What exercise are you doing Aline? Do you play in the Wii? Or Zumba is something I'd like to try xxx :)

Hi

can i join in on this one - got totally depressed this morning when even my 'fat' trousers were too tight!! arrgghhhh!!

i want to lose.... erk 2 stone by say October (my birthday) - if i could do a steady 2pounds a week from now, i should be done by 8th September.

my plan:
Some slimfast - cutting out wine (oh god thats going to be the toughest)

and wii fit (i have ordered the step riser for the board, wii fit zumba and ea more active sports) i have a treadmill and a crosstrainer... so no excuses really...

Hi Sunshine, welcome!! :) I think you'll do fine to lose that 2 stone by Oct, especially 2lb a week give or take...!! I think I would actually be happy doing 1lb a week because the slower it goes the longer it stays off with me!!

Wine is a big downfall for me too hun :( However last time I didnt count my alcohol intake at all and I havent done this time round anyway!! I usually only really drink one night a week as I dont drink in the week but I will go out that once a week & have three or four large glasses which adds up :( I hated the cross trainer but having rejoined the gym a few months back its now my best friend... I wish I had the room to put one!! Are you on the slimfast drink? How are you finding it?? xxx

Hi blondie,Aline and Sunshine, I'd love to join in as well. I would like to loose 6lb in June (well really I'd like to loose 2 stone but I have to be realistic lol). My wi night is tonight so hopefully I'll make a start on the -6.

Hello Leanne!! How you doing?? I'd like to lose a stone realistically now but I'm happy with 2lb a week... :) Like you my wi night is tonight so effectively I am starting Friday haha ;) I think if you stick to something not too drastic like your 6lb you can do it easier!! What types of food do you like to eat?? Do you do extra easy?? xxx

Count me in for this - I lost 12lb last month and want to try for 10lb for this month - i guess i better hit the treadmill. Total loss so far is obviously zero lol

Blondee - 8 pounds to go
Aline - 4 pounds to go
Sunshine Flower - 2lb each week (8lb)
Leanne - 6lb to go
Caffinated - 10lb to go

Count me in for this - I lost 12lb last month and want to try for 10lb for this month - i guess i better hit the treadmill. Total loss so far is obviously zero lol

Blondee - 8 pounds to go
Aline - 4 pounds to go
Sunshine Flower - 2lb each week (8lb)
Leanne - 6lb to go
Caffinated - 10lb to go

12lb is ace well done!! I'd love to lose another 12lb that would be great :) I get weighed tonight so starts straight after...!! I will be joining you on the treadmill next week too lol xxx

Ah may I join please :D
I get weighed wednesday and aim also for around 10lb this month !
Im sorry I cant copy and paste as im usin my mobile
:) happy slimming x

Ah may I join please :D
I get weighed wednesday and aim also for around 10lb this month !
Im sorry I cant copy and paste as im usin my mobile
:) happy slimming x

Hi Kimmy!! Yes come join us and think thin :) If you were weighed yesterday then you're on top form today I assume ;) Love the feeling of the first day 'back on it' though...!! 10lb is achievable - keep us updated about what you're up and hints and tips as we get into the month!! xxx

I only started couple days ago n I messd it up so am back on top form 2day including exercise !!
Noooo messing up again and im definatly thinkin thin !! :D x

I only started couple days ago n I messd it up so am back on top form 2day including exercise !!
Noooo messing up again and im definatly thinkin thin !! :D x

How did you mess up?? If you ever get stuck ask us or any other member...!! I use the slimming world website everyday to calculate syns by brand etc - thats by far the easiest ways to keep track of what your eating apart from your free food :) xx

I went way ova my points yday but todays a new day ! Im doin th weight watchers old points system as it has worked well for me b4 and I know th diet very well.
But today I feel great and I will defintly lose ten pounds this month x

I went way ova my points yday but todays a new day ! Im doin th weight watchers old points system as it has worked well for me b4 and I know th diet very well.
But today I feel great and I will defintly lose ten pounds this month x

Love the positivity thats ooozing from you!! I need some of that :) I've never done WW - its something I dont think I would be able to get my head around but I suppose its the same as anything really. I think sometimes being new at the diet again means you're likely to mess up once or twice but thats adds to the fun xxx

I totally agree wiv ya !
I hope I can keep this positvity up ! I like it when im in this mood but im very easily thrown off if somethn stresses me out, but I just need to rise above it and stay focused.
Iv had a great food day too so that also makes me feel good :D xxx

Oh my god I lost 1.5lb tonight hahaha woohoo :) Im now 12st exactly xxx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Back