June Challenge

My weigh in days was Tuesday anyway so I'll probably be one of the last hehe.

Im not really sure how well this weigh in is going to be because TOTM is coming to haunt me arghhhh hehe

dextermummy - I'm a Saturday weigh in too so you're not on your own.

Well done Kamwendo - bet it felt good to get that little ticker on its way?!:D

Some good losses from so many this week. Aren't you all doing well? :clap:

im in single figures!!! :)

I lost 1.5lbs this week, so only another 2lbs left and ive lost 3 and a half stone :) x

well done everyone!!

im going away for the weekend, so please be paitent and i will get all you lovely weekend weighers losses on the board on monday!

have a lovely weekend everyone, and hopefully i will be able to report a loss on monday eve! woop woop!!

well done everyone!!

im going away for the weekend, so please be paitent and i will get all you lovely weekend weighers losses on the board on monday!

have a lovely weekend everyone, and hopefully i will be able to report a loss on monday eve! woop woop!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend away and sunny for you too xx

Well done on that loss rugbykirsty. Your doing so well. :clap:

I've a 5lbs loss for my first week so I'm giddy with excitement. :greenapple:

Soo... lets see what another week can bring. I've got to shift that 7lb by the end of the month to meet my first challenge. :D

Well done everyone! Crumble thats a great weight loss! Well done!

I want tuesday to hurry up so I can see how much Ive lost now... hehe

Well it was worth the wait. -6lbs for me this week. My highest loss since week 1 all those many many weeks ago, so I'm chuffed. Well done to everyone who has weighed so far and good luck for those yet to weigh.

I know this leaves me with not alot to my target so can I increase my target to 12lbs in total please.

That's a brilliant loss dextermummy - particularly as you're so far along your weight loss journey. Very impressed!

Well done on the 6lbs Dexter' so jealous hee hee x

wow, lot of 6's here this week, me too! :) 8lbs left to lose in june, i know i can hit my 14lb target if i keep this up!

well done to all the losers! :)

wow well done everyone you are all doing sooooo well. i dont think im going to have done as well as all of that, but we will wait and see.

Wow congrats on all the great losses!!

Mine is just the 1lb I was hoping for at least 2, never mind better than 0 LOL

well done and good luck to everybody :)

my goal for june is to get under 15 stone

i lost 3lbs this week... i cant believe it!!! im over the moon!

Back