June Starters? Support Post!

I'm another June starter, started yesterday. Not expecting a massive loss this week as I've been doing WW for 14 weeks. Had the Strawberry Shake, Truffa Bar, Spag Bol and Vanilla Shake yesterday, liked everything but the Vanilla. x

1st weigh in for me tomorrow and I'm super excited!
I've been 100% all week and have drunk 6-8 pints of water each day.
Here's hoping for a big loss tomorrow x x

Ohhh good luck!!! Let us know!

Hey there. Hope it all goes well for you, welcome to S&S :)

sorry i havnt posted much im making my way around trying to catch up !!!

Blimey you lot dont have talk too much :D

Hahahah, Yap yap Yap :)

im like a headless chicken here i cant be quick enough lol

WI number two tomorrow. Id hoped to be in the 9s but I had to get back in to ketosis from sunday, was 10st 1.9lbs this morning, so more likely to be 10st 1lb. But hey that will given me a 4lb loss after food on Sunday. So not bad I guess.

Looking at your picture you look absolutely stunning !!

and 4lb is deffo fab too , good luck with the weigh in sunday im looking forward to myn this week

Looking at your picture you look absolutely stunning !!

and 4lb is deffo fab too , good luck with the weigh in sunday im looking forward to myn this week

Aw thank you< that was 2 years agao, at about 9st 10lbs. Whens your WI? Good Luck!!!!

Thankyou !!! I weigh in on a sunday

Im hoping to be under 14 stone this week went up to 14 4 gain of 4lb with the binge hmmmmmm

fingers crossed !!!

Good Luck!!! Stick at it!

Ahhhhhhh the works canteen smells soooo good!! ((very unusual hahaha!!)) I have sat in my office with a Coke Zero!!

Resist the smells :) think of the zero mmmm lol

munchbunch said:
Thankyou !!! I weigh in on a sunday

Im hoping to be under 14 stone this week went up to 14 4 gain of 4lb with the binge hmmmmmm

fingers crossed !!!

I'm sure you will do fab.

I look forward to hitting under 14 ?

Back