June Starters? Support Post!

Emmamme1979 said:
Day 2 for me today. Omg I'm hungry! Wish I didn't have to cook for hubby and sprogs, their food looks so nice.....

E x

That must take lots of willpower, luckily my bf sorts himself out :)

Nearly the end of day 2 :) I'm just watching the biggest loser USA then off to bed! I find the evenings so much more difficult!

I actually enjoy cooking for everyone else keeps me busy whilst they sit down to eat I have a shake during the day :)

Lizzylocket said:
I enjoy watching cookery programmes, strange side effects of vlcd's!!

Me too man v food is my fave !!!

This is a a very supportive thread :) x have lost weight doing ww and healthy eating but I do get the best results on. VLCD and this time I want to stay on it to goal . I find everyone on here v supportive and here a to another day completed :)) x

munchbunch said:
Me too man v food is my fave !!!

That actually puts me off food so always a good one!

I love baking so constantly watch all the cake programmes, think I've seen every episode of Ace of Cakes at least twice!

Just enjoying a coffee with a lemon bar, can't believe how scrummy everything is, compared to CD, this is fantastic, in fact, I've just placed my order for a month's supply as I feel like I can do this!

Katierose said:
This is a a very supportive thread :) x have lost weight doing ww and healthy eating but I do get the best results on. VLCD and this time I want to stay on it to goal . I find everyone on here v supportive and here a to another day completed :)) x

Me too Katierose! I'm sure if we keep this thread going we can keep each other motivated to goal!

Lizzylocket said:
That actually puts me off food so always a good one!

I love baking so constantly watch all the cake programmes, think I've seen every episode of Ace of Cakes at least twice!

Just enjoying a coffee with a lemon bar, can't believe how scrummy everything is, compared to CD, this is fantastic, in fact, I've just placed my order for a month's supply as I feel like I can do this!

I'm making some biscuits with my porridge lol
First time see how it goes

Iv never seen that program though mmmm cakes lol zxz

You certainly can do this if I can anyone can !!!

munchbunch said:
I'm making some biscuits with my porridge lol
First time see how it goes

Iv never seen that program though mmmm cakes lol zxz

You certainly can do this if I can anyone can !!!

I haven't tried the porridge, had a bad experience of the CD one so decided not to risk it! Hope your biscuits turn out ok though, good to have a bit of variety!

Keep an eye out for Ace, it's fab but think its been replaced by man v food for a while.

I actually feel right this time round so fingers crossed!!

That's a great start !!

We can do this .... Support each other we will get there !!

We have to do this!

Day 2 almost in the bag, hopefully will start to feel a bit easier after tomorrow!

I haven't tried the porridge, had a bad experience of the CD one so decided not to risk it! Hope your biscuits turn out ok though, good to have a bit of variety!

Keep an eye out for Ace, it's fab but think its been replaced by man v food for a while.

I actually feel right this time round so fingers crossed!!

Uhhhh yes I did too. Infact in comparison the whole of CD is vile!!

I reallly enjoy the S&S products. Im on another forum and I keep banging on about swapping from CD/exante/LL . Hahah.

hels123smiles said:
Uhhhh yes I did too. Infact in comparison the whole of CD is vile!!

I reallly enjoy the S&S products. Im on another forum and I keep banging on about swapping from CD/exante/LL . Hahah.

I only used to have chic mint shakes hot, couldn't stand the rest so this is like a breath of fresh air, can't wait to start seeing results now!

We have to do this!

Day 2 almost in the bag, hopefully will start to feel a bit easier after tomorrow!

Well done on Day 2 :D Each day I find easier, there is always one day where your starving and feel like you can't do it, but once past that your laughing really.

Don't think I'm in ketosis yet, hopefully it won't be long. I've got more shakes/bars coming tomorrow. Yummy!

I can't wait for ketosis to hit, apart from the dog breath!

Is it sad that we're so excited about our parcels arriving?!

Lizzylocket said:
I can't wait for ketosis to hit, apart from the dog breath!

Is it sad that we're so excited about our parcels arriving?!

I was so excited for mine coming and sent ages sorting it into days then putting it all back :)

Hi Guys I brought the taster pack so i get to try a bit of everything before i decide on what i like and order in bulk. My parcel came today and I'm planning on starting tomorrow morning...... Any tips on how to get through the first day??? I'm a stay at home mum of 4 so am anticipating on it being hard but god i so want this i'm nearly as wide as i am tall and im not joking :eek:

I would love to start on silm and save,but even though its the cheapest vlcd,its still not cheap enough for me for next month,after that I should be able to afford to start,I can't wait.So I'll be a july started :)

Back