June Starters? Support Post!

GetItRightx said:
Yep, you can have a piece of chicken with salad and no one will know :D but that day have 3 packs of S&S and a multi vit :) you can have days where you have 4 packs and days where you have 3+protein meal :) so no need to worry about that. Thats what I do when we're with the inlaws/out.

xo.

Thank so much. I will do that x

Me too I started last Monday had a blip on Friday though slowed down my first weeks loss to 5lb was a great loss until I ate bread !!!:eek:

Why no clue that was on day 5 !!

Now I'm on day 8 was like starting over again on Saturday though knocked myself out of ketosis massive headache today

Loads of June starters though :) whooooo

So great to see so many June starters!

Day 1 for me and like all the packs so far which is a bonus!

3 packs down, 5 pints of water so far. Fingers crossed I can carry on like this.

How's everyone else doing today?

You'll do great after the first few days it gets easier x

It's the weekends that I struggle with, just want to get this first one out of the way!

Day 1 for me to, doing ok, had 2 shakes, bar & 5 pints of water now on number 6, I just hope it goes as well tomorrow.

Lizzylocket said:
It's the weekends that I struggle with, just want to get this first one out of the way!

I struggle with weekends too !!! Worst time ever

Really gotta keep busy threw myself into the gardening yesterday can barely walk today honestly my legs are killing lol

Mercury said:
Day 1 for me to, doing ok, had 2 shakes, bar & 5 pints of water now on number 6, I just hope it goes as well tomorrow.

Good luck :)

Hey, that can only help, gardening is great exercise!

Think I'll be glued to mini's this weekend to get through it!!

Mercury said:

Well done, I'm sure you'll do just as well tomorrow!

Honestly I'm aching all over !!

Uhhh I need to stop this picking lark!!! I have been to a kids party tonight, and I was pretty good, I ate a few carrot sticks and cucumber, just eating my spicy spag with brocolli and have a bar for later.

My aim for tomorrow:
More water
Less picking!!

Wow, June is popular for starting. Stick with it!!

hels123smiles said:
Uhhh I need to stop this picking lark!!! I have been to a kids party tonight, and I was pretty good, I ate a few carrot sticks and cucumber, just eating my spicy spag with brocolli and have a bar for later.

My aim for tomorrow:
More water
Less picking!!

Wow, June is popular for starting. Stick with it!!

Its so easy to pick especially if your used to it sometimes you don't even give it a second thought do you. ??!!

Good luck with tomorrow x

Wow, 8lbs is fantastic, well done!

I agree, we all need to keep each other going!

marchy said:
Hi everyone

Day 5 for me, so far so good, i know i shouldn't have weighed myself but i've lost 8 pound so far, yay!!! Very focused and want to lose 3 stone. Good luck everyone and we need to help each other keep focused, we can do this :)

Awww great stuff :) fab start there for u

I find the first few weeks I weigh alot then I loose interest as when there is no loss knocks me out abit !!

I need to break my weighing habit this time round, I'm same, if I don't like the number I see it gets me down.

Lizzylocket said:
I need to break my weighing habit this time round, I'm same, if I don't like the number I see it gets me down.

I'm Exactly the same no loss and I think bigger it all that hard work for what ??!!

Can't think like that though although it does go through your mind were in it to be healthier n slimmer ..... Can't let it get to us like that x

Hi ladies, it's great that we are all going for it in JUNE still time to get some serious lbs shifted before the end of summer! I'M on day five and have have had been 100% so far, though struggled a bit with the water :( I did a hop on today and am 6lb down was hoping for 7 by Thursdays weigh in and that definately looks like it could happen now!! I've liked all the packs so far preferring the meals and bars overall as I find they feel more like I'm eating real food! Let all keep each other going!!!!!! Xxxx

debbieacton said:
Hi ladies, it's great that we are all going for it in JUNE still time to get some serious lbs shifted before the end of summer! I'M on day five and have have had been 100% so far, though struggled a bit with the water :( I did a hop on today and am 6lb down was hoping for 7 by Thursdays weigh in and that definately looks like it could happen now!! I've liked all the packs so far preferring the meals and bars overall as I find they feel more like I'm eating real food! Let all keep each other going!!!!!! Xxxx

Great stuff that's fab !! X

Back