June Starters? Support Post!

I was trying to be 100% too - but have had two teaspoons of peanut butter :rolleyes:. Back to the drawing board!

hels123smiles said:
So, Im sat at my desk avoiding the canteen, eating my yummmy truffa bar, which I should have saved for tonight, but if it keeps me going until my next pack I dont care right now. Im postitive and ready to get rid of the 4lbs this week. I may even get out the 6 weeks to 6 pack dvd tonight!!

Im sorry if I spam lots, it keeps me re directed and helps to say how Im feeling!

You will do it just think what 4lbs looks like and how you don't need it!

Em x

I was trying to be 100% too - but have had two teaspoons of peanut butter :rolleyes:. Back to the drawing board!

blipped too in the form of a sausage roll :eek:

Yuck had to throw the mushroom soup away, its awful! Hungry now :(

Come on Hels, you know you can do it Hun x x

Oh and a ickle tip, try halving your packs. That way your having something about every 2-3 hours x x

Bethers said:
Oh and a ickle tip, try halving your packs. That way your having something about every 2-3 hours x x

I agree I sometimes leave it too long

Come on girls, we can do it!

Today I have had Crispie shake, a bar, egg omelette and another bar, which I shouldnt have but better than cheating!!

hi there...im a new starter (first day today) the meals arent a problem for me its the water intake ive struggled with! hopefully i'll overcome this and the pounds will start dripping off! good luck with your weight loss :)

Jussy, that's one thing I don't struggle with. I drink LOADS all the time. I have a mug (well its more like a bucket) of tea with milk first thing, then drink pint after pint of water for the rest of the day. I average between 6-8 pints (3-4L in new money) a day.

Hi. My first day today and so far, so good!
Exhausting weekend with DS party and birthday so in bed already with a cup of tea. I am struggling to set a target weight and I think that's been half my dieting problem - nothing tangible to aim for!
I'm female and 5' 11" so if anyone has any ideas, let me know! :)
Xx

Hmm, my mother's 5ft 10 (Scandinavian giant genes lol) and in her fifties she's now about 10st 4. When she was younger she was about 9st 5. You're a little taller, and tbh a lot depends on your build - but maybe somewhere between 10 and 11 stone would be a good place to aim for? As you lose you may wish to stop at a good point, or upon reaching goal feel it would be worth losing a little more - I think that's part of the process of dieting, you start off with one target and it changes as you contastly re-evaluate your weight and figure. Well done on your first day and good luck! :)

I have a goal but tbh my real goal is to go into a clothes shop and not have to go to the back of the rail. So will work it out as I go along.

Glad to hear everyone is doing ok.....im down 14lbs!!!

Em x

14lb is brilliant, emmamme1979! well done!

I managed day two yesterday - apart from the two teaspoons of peanut butter. Day 3 today - so I've got paracetamol in case I get a keto headache (here's hoping!). Really want to do this. I've been messing about for too long and feel rubbish about all the lovely things in my wardrobe that don't fit at the moment.

14lbs is fab blimey well done !!

Good luck with today spanglymum x

Hi. My first day today and so far, so good!
Exhausting weekend with DS party and birthday so in bed already with a cup of tea. I am struggling to set a target weight and I think that's been half my dieting problem - nothing tangible to aim for!
I'm female and 5' 11" so if anyone has any ideas, let me know! :)
Xx

WOW so lucky to be so tall! Im the other end, 5'2! I think 11 stone would be a good target, although as LS said, you may feel at a 'comfortable' weight before you get to target. Good Luck :)

14lb is brilliant, emmamme1979! well done!

I managed day two yesterday - apart from the two teaspoons of peanut butter. Day 3 today - so I've got paracetamol in case I get a keto headache (here's hoping!). Really want to do this. I've been messing about for too long and feel rubbish about all the lovely things in my wardrobe that don't fit at the moment.

Well done Emmamme that is great going!!

Keep at it SM, you can do this!!

Day 2 of the restart, Im feeling good, however, just realised in 3 weeks Ill never get to target. :( Oh well, Ill have to get as near as possible. When I get back Ill crack back on and make sure I get to that target!!!!!!

Thanks for the ideas!
It's so easy to get caught up in things - at one point I was absolutely convinced I should get to 9 stone!
I look at pics of me when younger and I looked like I ad an eating disorder but I genuinely ave no idea what I weighed.
Well, it's day 2 , so hopefully another good day of sticking to plan and scrubbing the house!
Have a good day everyone.
xxxxx

So 2 shakes down, freezing cold and headachy.....C'mon Ketosis!!!

Going well so far today. Im soooo determined!

Back