June Starters? Support Post!

hels123smiles said:
So 2 shakes down, freezing cold and headachy.....C'mon Ketosis!!!

Going well so far today. Im soooo determined!

Good luck to u chick still not feeling it myself :0/

I'm keeping on track today too - choc shake for breakfast and porridge at lunchtime. Been bad about water intake though which is unusual for me, better up it over the next few hours. :) Keep strong everyone!

I'm keeping on track today too - choc shake for breakfast and porridge at lunchtime. Been bad about water intake though which is unusual for me, better up it over the next few hours. :) Keep strong everyone!

Well done :)
Well so far so good, 100% 2 days in a row. Just got my bar for tonight when the kids are in bed and I have a nice cuppa :)

Good luck everyone,I'm a june starter too-must be something in the water lol,can't believe how many of us have started now x

Had my quark for dinner - yum yum. Now to drink water and avoid temptation!

Hi and good luck to all the new starters!

Well done on day two 100%, Hels!

And hello to all the other new starters! *wave*

Keep going everyone! Think I may already be in ketosis. Not sure. I'm on day 2 and so far so good. Got enough milk left for 2 cups of tea so going to have one in a min and then one about 9.30 and then bed!
Hope everyone has a good day morrow.
Xxx

I think I may go brush my teeth and get tucked up in to bed, to avoid temptation. Id sooooo love to be under 10 by friday!! Id be over the moon!!

Hellllllllooooo to the new June starters, hope all goes well for you!! xx

How are you all getting on?
Stay strong and BIG HUGS to you all x

Am surviving, but having a very 'down on myself' day today. I'm not going to let it sway me though. The way I see it, even if I'm having a challenging day work wise, sns is something I can actually control - and succeed at - today. So not going to jeopardise it even though feeling a bit pants.

How's everyone else doing?

Hello there,
June restarter here, Day 4 and all is well so far, Ketosis is nearly, nearly there. Now if I can just get back in the habit of packs rather than food I will be sorted. Feeling quite calm about it all, long may that continue. Spacing my packs at 4 hourly intervals, next one at about 2. Going to try the slim and save soup, not expecting to be impressed, though have to say most of the other stuff is really good.
May the force be with you for those who are having a wobble x

Day 2 for me and all I am doing is thinking about my next pack LOL. Lemon bar for breakfast way yummy! Broccoli and mac n cheese for lunch was also good. Tea for me will be mushrooms and chicken with mushroom pasta. Milk and multivitamin both gone this morning :)

You know you're in ketosis when you start having nightmares about eating a massive slice of cake or a buttery piece of toast and then realising you're on a VLCD ;) Having an okay day, didn't manage to have my second shake until about 20 minutes ago which is leaving it a bit long between 'meals', but will have some quark and a lemon bar in about an hour and a half so I'm not eating too close to bed. Transitioning back to S&S has been really quite easy this time - I think because I did a week of relatively lean low carb just prior so as to get into ketosis beforehand. Think I'll buy some chicken and some turkey mince tomorrow so I can vary up my evening protein - it'd be really easy just to stick to quark but then I might get sick of it!

Well done all!

Im doing ok today Had a cereal shake this morning, then this aft I made a berryshake, drank half and put half in freezer for a treat later!!

Mushroom pasta with extra mushrooms and cabbage. Im not keen on this one, it has a funny after taste.

Any way the good news is I think Ill be on track for 10st on fridays WI!!!

You are all doing so fab!! x

Day one for me (re starter lol) I know the drill like the back of my hand but don't get any easier lol. But I'm happy with day one, had a few head achs, but I know that day three is bad for me so I'm glad I'm off work. Sticking all weekend is gunna be hard but I'm coming on here every single day haha. I want to be 13st 13lb in 5 weeks, I'm 15st9lb lol...I go on my hols then so.....I'll take it a day at a time x

Lucy_Jucie said:
Day one for me (re starter lol) I know the drill like the back of my hand but don't get any easier lol. But I'm happy with day one, had a few head achs, but I know that day three is bad for me so I'm glad I'm off work. Sticking all weekend is gunna be hard but I'm coming on here every single day haha. I want to be 13st 13lb in 5 weeks, I'm 15st9lb lol...I go on my hols then so.....I'll take it a day at a time x

That's 24lb in 5weeks...pppfffttt probs pushing it haha

Back