June Starters? Support Post!

Its getting rather quiet in here!!

Well still going strong.........Im on my holibobs 2 weeks tomorrow, so wont manage target before then but will be right back at it afterwards!

Its TOTM for me, so hope it get a bit of scale movement after that!

Well done! Its great when your clothes fit better, or people comment.............tho Im still waiting for some one to say 'Oooh have you lost weight?' lol......damn my big baggy tent of a uniform!!

Hey everyone

How are you all doing this evening?

Hels I keep my clothes baggy so you can't really tell I've lost weight. When I get to where I want to be ill wear things more fitted and surprise people. Although tbh I'm more likely to be *****ed about.

Anyhoo hope everyone is ok.... Is it Friday yet?

Em x

I've totally lost the plot but it's my birthday tomorrow and my daughters birthday at the weekend so going to start again 100% next week x

TOTM has finally arrived along with a 3lb whoosh ;) Yay!

Stay strong and keep up the good work everyone! Baggy uniforms can't be helped, but make sure to buy a few pretty well-fitting clothes at each size rather than wearing oversized things - it'll keep you positive and feeling good about yourself. Even if you don't plan to linger long at the in-between sizes there's so many places where one can buy cheap clothes now, especially when it comes to summer pieces, that I feel it's definately worth doing.

L15ASA - just jump back on the wagon next week and you'll be great :)

hope you are back at it next week L15asa, enjoy your birthdays!

I am out of ketosis, and genuinely dont know why!! However Im chucking the ketostix and just chilling with it now. Im still giving it 100% but not getting stressed about it, which ends in over eating! I havent lost anything hardly since friday, so WI tomorrow wont be so exciting!!

I bought another bikini lol, I splashed out on a posh Panache one! OMGGGGG!!

YAY Lucysara for your 3 pound loss whhoooop.....hope Ill do the same!

Oooh - Panache bikinis are lovely! Will there be holiday pictures? :)

Just got home from a barbeque - don't think I shamed myself too badly. Had some plain chicken breast (no marinade), vegetable crudites, green salad and a very small turkey burger. Love love love the thoughtful host who purposely bought Coke Zero so I didn't have to stick to water - what a darling. Seasoning wasn't quite on plan as my friend did include onion and a pinch of semolina in them - but not too terrible. Hopefully I'll stay in ketosis, but whether I do or not I had a great time and that's worth a lot! Although if I'm back up those 3 lbs tomorrow I will almost definately be singing a different tune haha ;)

Sounds like you did great tonight! Well done!

Ermmm ............no, wont be showing off any bikini shots. :p Yuk!

Haha I know the feeling! Even when I hit goal I can foresee some substantial toning being needed before I start posing for any bikini shots! I'll remain a master of the artfully draped sarong :p

Haha, yes still have the sarongs to bu (and plenty of them!) it reminds me that there is still along way to go :(

Im stuck at this weight, havent lost much at all this week. Sooo annoying.

Hang on in there! You're so very very close to goal now - and I bet there's a whoosh due in your immediate future :)

**Prays for a Whhhoooooshhhh**

It'll definately come :) I've decided I'm going to list some of my good-quality clothes that are over one size too big for me on eBay (never going back there!!) and maybe I'll treat myself to something nice like a new bag or a beauty treatment with the money I get back!

That sounds like a great idea, I was looking at some of the Spa treats that crop up on groupon, Ive always pooh poohed the ideas of a spa, as I always felt too self conscious. mayb that will be my goal weight treat. :)

Well its WI tomorrow, and its not going to be great, but hey ho its been TOTM, and I am having 4 packs with a bit extra protein each day so been having maybe just less than 800 cals a day, so we'll see I guess!

Is any one else still around? Hope your all doing OK? xxx

I'm here. Doing ok :). Just have zero energy :(
Day13 tomorrow

Well done you! Thats great going. This time round I havent had the keto high Ive had other times, that is amazing!!! Im really tired too, maybe the crappo weather............everything is blamed on the crappo weather at the minute!

WI number 4.............I lost 2lbs :eek: Hey ho......that takes me to just uner a stone in a month, with having a couple of blips, so Im not to sad overall.

Im not sure how to work the next 10 days, Im thinkin Ill do S+S all the way to holidays, and then take the first few days gently when I get there, no alcohol, and stick with low carb high protein. Im away for 2 weeks, so I know the gain with be substantial!

I hope Ill have the motivation to get right back on it when Im home!!!

Sooooo......what to do re holidays??

Ooooh my BMI is nearly in the 'healthy' range!! Whoo!

Back