Jupiter's Diary

No, go for the rabbit Joop, totally yum! (Sorry Bren) ;)

Hope you have a quiet shift pet, and get a really good sleep after.

sleep tigjt Joops

Morning all (again!) I'm back in the land of the living.

Well first of all, especially for Bren, I didn't buy a rabbit for the slow cooker! It was tempting, the butcher had some lovely big bunnies but, I don't know what it was, I couldn't bring myself to buy a whole one! It looked like a skinned baby! Shame, I love rabbit and i had planned to slow cook it a bit like a Greek Kleftico with oregano and what have you......never mind maybe next time.

Interesting night at work.....it's funny how the full moon affects the sort of calls the Fire Service get and last night the good old bonkers mad public did not let us down! :gen147:

Had a lovely breakfast of bacon and cheesy scrambled eggs before I went off to bed this morning, still not hungry so nothing much for lunch. Am defrosting a duck as we speak for dinner tonight - no less cute than a rabbit but it came in pieces which seems to make it easier! Silly innit?
Hope everyone is having a good day! x

Morning Jupiter :D
How was your duck (yum ym!)?

Morning kat1e!
Morning all!
Duck was lovely! Slow roasted it and had it with buttered greens, very nice.

I'm at work today so having a quick sneaky peek in here today.
Started today with a Jim style breakfast of fried up leftover cabbage and corned beef topped with grated cheese - was deeeeelicious! :D
Cooking lunch for my watch at work today - introducing them to the delights of a low carb high fat fry up - some of them are planning on joining me on this way of eating which will be great.
Anyway, just a quick update this morning. Hope everyone is well and having a good day.
Much love
Joop x

Interesting night at work.....it's funny how the full moon affects the sort of calls the Fire Service get and last night the good old bonkers mad public did not let us down! :gen147:

Oh crikey Joop you poor love. Glad some of your work friends are joining the Atkins way of eating :)

Hi Susie thanks for popping in!
Yes it's good that some of my colleagues are giving it a go - we always have a brunch at weekends and I always used to do it the Slimming World way with frylight spray and sausages full of goodness know what to make them low fat! Blleeuuurrgghh!!
Anyway.....today they got fried posh sausages, lovely dry cured bacon and scrambled eggs with cream and butter plus mushrooms fried in butter! And as you would imagine they loved it! :D

Good news for me today, my Ketostix turned pink! Woo Hoo!!
Who would have thought that peeing on a stick could make you so happy! :8855:

Well have a good evening everyone, see you tomorrow!
J x

Hahaha I'm obsessed with my ketosticks. Yaaaay pink, and yay you!

Evening Bren and Morning all!

Well I'm on day 5 of my second attempt at this low carb lifestyle....still feeling good, no poorly feeling like last time, everything relatively normal apart from the pooh situation but I'm sure nobody needs to hear about that!! And I'm quite confident that normal service will be resumed there at some stage!!:sign0131:

Tonight is a night shift at work. Sunday nights are my least favourite. it's a bit of a drag leaving home at the end of a weekend when everyone else is sitting down to Sunday dinner but I do like my job and I think the way things are I'm lucky to have it! So tonight I intend on introducing my watch to the joys of sausages with cabbage fried in butter! I'm sure they'll love it!

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend! ;)

Oh my!!! I just watched Friday nights embarrassing bodies and saw a circumcision being done.....might have to rethink sausages for tea! ;)

I watched the first episode of this seasons Embarrassing Bodies and had to turn it off half way through. Decided enough was enough of making myself want to throw up, lol.

Back