Jupiter's Diary

Hi jupiter hope weekend going well

I must admit that i can hardly watch any medical stuff on tv as im such a wimp. I do watch house but only because i cant resist hugh laurie - then i have to look away whenever they even whip out a needle!

I watch House but my crush is not Hugh. :) :) :) The medical stuff on that never bothers me but warty winkles are a step too far.

Joop well done on introducing your watch to a low carb meal! Hope you make loads of converts! :D

I used to watch all medical programmes avidly, but about 15 years went completely the other way and now can't watch any at all! :)

Oh my!!! I just watched Friday nights embarrassing bodies and saw a circumcision being done.....might have to rethink sausages for tea! ;)
:eek::eek:

:bolt:

Morning Joops

Ha ha ha! Well I got my mind past the hideous images of willyectomies and we had lovely fried sausages and cabbage for tea ;)

Back from work now and it's my bedtime! Had my favourite breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with cream.
See you all this afternoon some time :nightf:

Sweet dreams J, see you later xx

Well good morning/afternoon again!

Nice sleep this morning - I have so many weird and wonderful dreams when I sleep in the daytime, added to the Atkins effect which also seems to make me dream, sleeptime is quite an adventure these days!!

Just made a nice flat square mim which I used to make cheese on toast which was lovely. I added some thyme and sage to the mixture - inspired by Susie thank you - which made it really delicious.

OK. time for a shower and get ready for the rest of today. My niece who is 12 has been chosen from her Guide pack to attend a trip to Austria and she has to raise half the cost herself. So...tonight she's organised a fashion show with a company that sells bankrupt stock and end of line stuff. I'm off to that tonight, maybe there'll be something I can get a size too small so I can hang it up and look at it until I shrink into it!

Have a lovely day everyone!

Hi joops, back in the land of the living then love

LOL, back on shift tonight then?

Evening. Enjoy the fashion show :)

Just made a nice flat square mim which I used to make cheese on toast which was lovely. I added some thyme and sage to the mixture - inspired by Susie thank you - which made it really delicious.

Glad you enjoyed it hun, I always find the herbs make a big difference :)

Enjoy the fashion show!

Oh enjoy the fashion show and thanks for the tip I will try mims with herbs hmmm....sounds lush xx

Dump lots in, Rachie, don't be shy - I sometimes add mustard powder or chilli flakes too - but herbs work best for me.

I tried normal toasting (burns unevenly - although that could be my toaster :)) and toaster bags (much the same result) - now I fry them quickly in a little olive oil, much better!

Hope you're having fun at the fashion show - that's a brilliant way to raise cash, well done your niece!

Good morning all!

Quickly popping in before work....
The fashion show last night was really good and I bought myself a couple of nice things including one dress that is a little snug but easily attainable I'm sure!

How many of you have seen the second Bridget Jones film?
Remember the scene with the 'jellyfisher'? The women who sneak up on you and when you least expect it deliver a *****y comment - like standing on a jelly fish, you can't see it before it sting you!
Well.......last night I was trying on a dress at the show and my niece's other aunty (the uncool one as my niece calls her :cool:)
was in there with me. I put the dress on and she said.....wait for it...."what a lovely dress, you should get it, it will give you some incentive to lose a bit of weight"!!!!!!:eek:
What a jelly fisher!!!!!!
However, I did get her back later......back in the changing room and she is trying on a skinny black dress (picture her she looks like an anorexic pipe cleaner) anyway she asks me what I think of the dress and there comes my opportunity......
So I say...."It looks really good on you, and don't worry, you can buy some fantastic bras these days that can give the illusion that you have some tits!" :D

Have a nice day people! x

Back